• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have a huge problem

billbaker3

Well I went to a friends house to shoot the shit before I went to a party for a guy at work. Something happened and the party was moved to Monday. Well we decided to have a smoke. I said hell lets try for the first time a Opus. Damn is it tasty. Thanks to the fellow BOTL that sent it to me. Now I may not want to smoke anything else!!!

Trust me - don't ever try an Asthon VSG or Padron Anniversary (ESPECIALLY not the '26 maduro). Your budget will never recover!

Trust me - don't ever try an Asthon VSG or Padron Anniversary (ESPECIALLY not the '26 maduro). Your budget will never recover!

I spent a grand on those damn Padron's without even knowing it! My wife cut me off, hehe.

VSGs are my weakness. I'm afraid to try this ESG because I know that Rosado is going to be glorious... we all have our vices. :)

x2

They may cause a divorce... :whistling:

If you're afraid of the budget problems with VSG's, I highly recommend not trying the ESG. It is spectacular, but pricey. An Opus contender in every way.

Ohhhh those VSG enchantments are soooo darn good! I just got another box of those babys yesterday. Opus, Anejo, VSG, and Padrons are constantly having kittens in my humidor, I don't know what it is but when they pop up for a decent price I just can't resist. That must be why my wine frige overloaded.

I just finished smoking a Diamond Crown Maximus robusto about five minutes ago, it reminded me a lot of an Opus X robusto but a bit on the lighter side. I need to smoke a couple more of these but if you like the Opus it may be worth a look. I just bought a box of the Robusto HERE excellent price until Friday. This was my first DCM but I liked it enought to jump on that deal, good smoke which will probably get better with some age.

Yep this place will ruin a guy.

billbaker3, 5 o'clock Somewhere - Are the addresses in your profile correct? If so I got some goodies coming your way. :whistling:

billbaker3, 5 o'clock Somewhere - Are the addresses in your profile correct? If so I got some goodies coming your way. :whistling:

As generous of an offer as that is, I'm sure there are much better targets than myself. I've been getting bombed right and left lately, lets spread it around :thumbs: .

Hey, I gotta make my entrance into CP somehow! Don't think you're getting off the hook that easily. :laugh:

If you're afraid of the budget problems with VSG's, I highly recommend not trying the ESG. It is spectacular, but pricey. An Opus contender in every way.

The only ESG's I've ever seen are at my B&M and are about $20 ea. behind a glass case I can't even hold them and smell them and eat them like candy and wash them down with a frosty beverage ahhhhhh!!!

But I do have two '26 40th Maduros I got from Holts simmering in the humi which I'll pull out on some special occasion. I've had the pleasure of smoking the '64's and they were unbelievable but I'm told the '26's might be some of the best smokes I'll ever have. Can't wait!

I actually prefer the 64's over the 26s but that just one mans opinion. What makes me drool (even right now) are the VSG Illusions. Hubba hubba :love:

How old was the Opus X? The latest couple of batches have been a big dissapointment.

The VSG's and Padron are favorites here as well. I have had a couple Maximus sticks as well those are nice but hit the wallet to.

Oh my God! This is like a God's made cigar. I have couple left in my humidor. I smoked one last night while chilling at my patio. You can feel the aroma from your lips and tongue all the way up to your nose filling out your brain cells with a majestic perfume. I think this cigar is very addicting! Don't waste it thought. You have to be calm to get out of it all the advantages. Don't rush the cigar and treat it like a woman. Just don't make things happen fast! Although fast is fun slow is pleasure. same thing with the Padrons Anniversary '26 Maduros! Please someone stop me writing ... :)

I just had the local Spec's guy try to sell me a Padrón '26 last night as I was looking for DPG JJ Mads (he only had 601s).

Anyway, he did not do as good a job as your post BAFOS7. :) Nice work.