• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Have an Announcement to make

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
Some damnable knob went and sent me a crapload of cigars anonymously along with a considerate note applauding me. So I spent some time today trying to find the culprit, with little luck, when I stumbled on this:

I've been a long-time reader on this fine cigar board, and it's come to my attention that the user SamClemmons is an idiot. Do any of you actually remember him contributing anything to a cigar-related thread? It seems to me his sole purpose on the board is to bait other users and ultimately get them banned. This makes him a useless asshat on the board and should have his ass booted off by the fine owner Rod.

I understand the mentality of the schoolyard bully. He feels better about himself by picking on and belittling other people. Insisting that users "apologize" for a perceived wrong doing in his eyes is childish and down right stupid. I would expect this type of behavior from pimple face teenage boys but not grown men. All of you who support and encourage his asinine behavior are to blame as well.

I'm sure there are MANY of you on here who feel the same way but are too chicken-shit to speak up. It's understandable. Let's hope Sam can learn from this call-out and maybe improve his actions and actually start contributing to this fine board by talking about CIGARS and not trying to bait other users.

Sam, you owe all users on here a public apology.

The Truth.

SO, for the chimp that sent me all them cigars... you have me confused with Sister Theresa.

Oh yeah, for "all the users on here", I'm sorry, now fugg off.

NA

Some damnable knob went and sent me a crapload of cigars anonymously along with a considerate note applauding me. So I spent some time today trying to find the culprit, with little luck, when I stumbled on this:

I've been a long-time reader on this fine cigar board, and it's come to my attention that the user SamClemmons is an idiot. Do any of you actually remember him contributing anything to a cigar-related thread? It seems to me his sole purpose on the board is to bait other users and ultimately get them banned. This makes him a useless asshat on the board and should have his ass booted off by the fine owner Rod.

I understand the mentality of the schoolyard bully. He feels better about himself by picking on and belittling other people. Insisting that users "apologize" for a perceived wrong doing in his eyes is childish and down right stupid. I would expect this type of behavior from pimple face teenage boys but not grown men. All of you who support and encourage his asinine behavior are to blame as well.

I'm sure there are MANY of you on here who feel the same way but are too chicken-shit to speak up. It's understandable. Let's hope Sam can learn from this call-out and maybe improve his actions and actually start contributing to this fine board by talking about CIGARS and not trying to bait other users.

Sam, you owe all users on here a public apology.

The Truth.

SO, for the chimp that sent me all them cigars... you have me confused with Sister Theresa.

Oh yeah, for "all the users on here", I'm sorry, now fugg off.

NA

Jan - 2006....what, have you been sleeping?

By the way...Sam's helped a lot...

Cigar Box Clock giveaway

Fine FOG discussions

and

some sales

Not to mention drama, sarcasm and fear!

<nice play, to whoever sent the package>

Sista Theresa, that ho down on the block in Balmer?

No more "sweetness and light" I see... :D

I feel all warm and fuzzy, being told to fugg off by the great man himself, albeit it was part of a group.

Ken :D

I guess it pays to be an a-hole sometimes...... :sign:

.....SO, for the chimp that sent me all them cigars... you have me confused with Sister Theresa....
No, Sam, last time I saw a picture of Sister Theresa she had pants on..... :sign:

Cheers - B.B.S.

SC is sans pants enough that I think I'm used to it. The Sister, well, I could have done without that one.

Neal, I'll send you some empty cigar boxes if you'll share how you made the leap from anonymous cigars to "The Truth".

Heh...Sister Theresa...more like Sister Mary Dsypepsia.

Doc.

Heh...Sister Theresa...more like Sister Mary Dsypepsia.

Doc.
Aww heck, why not let's go right to Typhoid Mary?

Enjoy 'em, Neal. Mr. Mystery Bomber did the work of one but demonstrated the sentiments of many.

Wilkey

Nun.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: