• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have been hit!

bootown

This is by far my best Cigar story to date! Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

So I come home after a long and well kind of sucky day to a empty house. I know my wife is working late she told me that she would be home around 8:30pm. So I head to the kitchen to grab a drink, then head over to the humi to pick out a smoke before heading to the computer to see whats up. I pick out a Perdomo Lot 23 and see somthing in the reflection in the back of my humi of a package on the sofa. So I walk over to see what it was. Well it has my name and address on it so I was like "sweet one of my packages with sticks has arrived" Then I notice the return address. It is from Nicaragua.

I am abit taken back by this thinking who do I know in Nicaragua. Then it hits me, my wife is from Nicaragua its a package from my other side of the family. I had my Birthday in Jan but our 1st anniversary is coming up very soon, So I think this is just for us sence the appartment is in our name. So I just set it down thinking its just a gift for both of us and I will wait till she comes home so we can open it togeather. Well 9:00pm rolls around and she gets home, We have a late dinner and she asks me what I though of the gift. I told her that I have not opened it yet because it is for us. With a suprised look on her face she laughts and says its from my family for you silly, its for your birthday! I dash from the kitchen to the sofa and snag the box, she then tells me her family is sorry its so late they had not gotten a chance to send it on time due to some family issues. I was thinking what could it be?

Low and behold as I unwrap the gift is a box of Casa Manga Robustos! Up goes the hands like a touch down and a small cheer of "YES!" She tells me that they had no idea of what to send me, and she had been taking sneek peaks at my CA mags looking for somthing that I might like, she noticed that the Casa Mangas where #1 and where not crazy expensive, so she called her family down there and told them.

Needless to say they are going to tease me in my humi for about a week or so to get back to 100% they where 2 weeks in the mail with only a small humi pack. All I can say is... I love my wife :love:

Spousal abuse is very serious business...you made the right choice by reporting it to us immediately. :laugh:

Nice sticks man!

You got yourself a winner there sir! Excellent pick on the smokes too, been working through the sizes and I must say I'm impressed, especially for the price.

Don't listen to these young fellas. They have no experience. You're in trouble. You just don't know it yet. Trust me, no one does something for nothing, especially wives.

Doc.

I really want to believe you are that lucky ... However, DD is VERY wise.

And speaking as a wife DD is DEAD on!!! So enjoy because you will pay for it later...... :0

Don't listen to these young fellas. They have no experience. You're in trouble. You just don't know it yet. Trust me, no one does something for nothing, especially wives.

Doc.

You are such a bitter man, :laugh:

Nice, once me and the future in laws are back on speaking terms, we may light up a stick. Until then, enjoy the smokes!!

-Gianni-