• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have won an A$$LOAD on cigarbid this week

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Reaction score
I mean a LOT. 220 cigars. Several milti-lot wins. That's not counting the cigarillos. And I got a good deal on all of it.

I also have VERY limited Humidor space.

So it's time to really start throwing some bombs.

Time to start sucking up to the newbie!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

hmm....

want a nice clean derriere?

yea, small humidors are a problem.
however, if you buy bigger ones, then you're tempted to fill those up too, and causing you to spend even more money.

:sign:

lumberg! Buddy, friend, pal!!! :D

Just kidding. No mooch here. But I hope you enjoy organizing your humi. I have a little one (125) and I rearrange that thing almost daily. :p

DAMN THIS ADDICTION. :sign:

From one newbie to another buy a 48 qt. cooler and no bigger. With all the bombs that get thrown around here you can fill it up pretty cheaply! Besides you wont be tempted to fill that one up as bad since it's kinda small as far as coolerdors go.

And as always...

ADDY IN PROFILE!!

Lumberg said:
I mean a LOT. 220 cigars. Several milti-lot wins. That's not counting the cigarillos. And I got a good deal on all of it.
Watch out! CigarBid is terribly addictive, and I am speaking from experience. I have removed it from my list of saved links in effort to try to forget that it even exists! :D :p

Bacchus

BACCHUS said:
I have removed it from my list of saved links in effort to try to forget that it even exists! :D :p
Impossible! :D

vewyphishy said:
BACCHUS said:
I have removed it from my list of saved links in effort to try to forget that it even exists!  :D  :p
Impossible! :D
Damn you Lumberg! :angry: As soon as I finished reading this thread a little bit ago I went straight to CigarBid.com and wound up bidding on a lot. :( I am a very, very sick man. :lookup: Oh, what the Hell! You can never have too many cigars, now can you? :D :D :D

Bacchus

I know what you mean there brother, I went on cigarbid myself after reading this thread and was bidding on some boxes again...... :angry: :0 :p

Here's a stupid question. What is the catch over there? I haven't looked around there much but it appears to be a business selling their cigar wares via a bidding system. If that is true how do they keep in business? I mean do they make money by getting more people who overbid value wise that those who get a bargin?

Just a question that came to mind. ???

Hey Lumberg you bastage, your the reason I lost all my bids.........

LOL

Bomb away bro, it feels good and clears the humi.

Jim

Gunpowder said:
Here's a stupid question. What is the catch over there? I haven't looked around there much but it appears to be a business selling their cigar wares via a bidding system. If that is true how do they keep in business? I mean do they make money by getting more people who overbid value wise that those who get a bargin?

Just a question that came to mind. ???
CigarBid is essentially a mail order house, and they have low overhead as a result. Plus, I suspect that they tend to buy a lot of slow-moving product from other vendors for substantial discounts. But, yes, often people do get carried away and wind up paying more than they would have paid to one of the other mail order houses. It is important to educate yourself as to the cost of cigars, including shipping and handling, before bidding. If you are careful, though, you can receive substantial discounts on CigarBid.

Take care, Bacchus

Ellman said:
Cbid is Cigarinternational.coms outlet. it's overstock
I never knew that... although I should've figured. I wondered why the lots looked vaguely familiar.

You learn something new everyday. :)

*cough* AIP *cough*

:lookup:

Who said that?

:D