• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I HIGHLY recommend anybody who enjoys ISOMs read this...

Kid Montana

December 6, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- U.S. Customs officials have seized 100,000 illegal Cuban cigars at O'Hare Airport shipped from retailers in Europe to buyers in the U.S.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=7828063

The worst part? "Customs officials say they plan to incinerate the cigars in a blast furnace." :(

Someone has already posted CA's version of this story yesterday.

Wups, haven't checked into the Cuban forum in a while. Sorry for the repost!

Well that sucks.... I'm glad I never bought into the mystique that is Cuban cigars. The Nicaraguan cigar market is just as good and half as expensive...

Well that sucks.... I'm glad I never bought into the mystique that is Cuban cigars. The Nicaraguan cigar market is just as good and half as expensive...

Hey sarge, is there any truth you have another stripe, like E6 now.?

Come on brothers, lets hear it for this fine Jar Head (all due respect intended).

Semper Fi.

Come on brothers, lets hear it for this fine Jar Head (all due respect intended).

Semper Fi.

Congrats! The good news deserves it's own thread :thumbs:

Semper Fi.

Congrats! The good news deserves it's own thread :thumbs:

Not quite there yet Gramps.... January 5th I'll pin it on. I've been waiting eleven months for this and the day is finally coming... I'll start a thread when it's time...

I have a feeling that there will be plenty of these cigars that are destroyed one at a time with a very slow burn.

For the record I would like to volunteer to become a human "blast furnace" for any seized illegal Cuban cigars. I am free evenings and weekends and will volunteer for 8 hour shifts. The only perks I require is a bottle of scotch (18 years or older) and a reclining chair.

Fish

For the record I would like to volunteer to become a human "blast furnace" for any seized illegal Cuban cigars. I am free evenings and weekends and will volunteer for 8 hour shifts. The only perks I require is a bottle of scotch (18 years or older) and a reclining chair.

Fish
What, no big screen TV hooked up to dish Network? :laugh: