• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just bought PINK booze~

AKA "Rated X Fusion Liquor" . . . I was picking up a payday bottle of Aberlour a'bundadh, and replenishing my George T. Stagg cask strength bourbon stock, and well---they had this up at the counter. And it was GOOD! :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's vodka infused with Sicilian blood orange, mango, and passion fruit. Kind of foofoo, I know, but I can see it replacing Greyhounds or mojitos from time to time. And, since it's freakin' PINK, maybe I'll get lucky and be able to use it as a panty dropper. Tasty damn stuff!

~Boar

AKA "Rated X Fusion Liquor" . . . I was picking up a payday bottle of Aberlour a'bundadh, and replenishing my George T. Stagg cask strength bourbon stock, and well---they had this up at the counter. And it was GOOD! :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's vodka infused with Sicilian blood orange, mango, and passion fruit. Kind of foofoo, I know, but I can see it replacing Greyhounds or mojitos from time to time. And, since it's freakin' PINK, maybe I'll get lucky and be able to use it as a panty dropper. Tasty damn stuff!

~Boar

A) You're a good man for the George T. Stagg cask strength, and B) I have had that X Rated, and yes it is delicious. Tastes like guava juice...

~Boar

They still have Stagg available in Texas? Up here in NH we see our states entire stock gone within 2-3 days.

I do not know about the others but, with 2 cask strength offerings purchased along side your pink hooch, you can retain your man card despite your transgression. Now go and pour some of that Stagg and watch yourself a good Dirty Harry flick and all sins will be forgotten. ;)

You need a "Panty dropper?"

I thought you got by on your devilish good looks and your smooth talking?:sign:

. .. and replenishing my George T. Stagg cask strength bourbon stock. . .
~Boar

They still have Stagg available in Texas? Up here in NH we see our states entire stock gone within 2-3 days.

I do not know about the others but, with 2 cask strength offerings purchased along side your pink hooch, you can retain your man card despite your transgression. Now go and pour some of that Stagg and watch yourself a good Dirty Harry flick and all sins will be forgotten. ;)

It doesn't seem to be well known here locally, and I intend to keep it that way. :cool:

In '08, I bought a bottle and and liked it so much I finished it in about a week . . . but was able to score a second one, which I was a lot more miserly with and managed to make last awhile, lol.

Last year, I got my regular liquor store to order me a case, and because it took a while for it to get all the way down here to the end of the road, they actually ended up ordering it twice . . . and both cases eventually came in. And since I finished my case a bit too quickly . . . :rolleyes:

There's still one bottle of that second case left on the shelf, too. I'll probably go back for it. :whistling:

~Boar

I'm behind you with the Stagg. X-Rated...not so much. Nothing against it, but it's too sweet for me. If you like the Stagg you should try the William Larue Weller, also from the Antique Collection.

I keep a bottle of X rated in my bar for the ladies. Hypnotic and Palma are also good. As for me, should I stray from Whiskey, it is only to the warm bosom of rum :laugh:

I saw a whole point of purchase display of that pink stuff and thought it was might purdy! :D

Wuss....

laugh.gif

The local manager here says he sells the X-rated by the gallon to the gay bars. I'm just sayin.....

So, you were asking around about gay bars, Ray? Does this happen often? :p

Gay, shmay. If it's pretty, go ahead and shag it.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

~Boar

Quite often. Gotta know which places to avoid. New ones keep popping up. ;)

There's a place near my old apartment with six full-size pool tables and live music that used to change names every other year or so, but was always the same bar inside anyway. Then one Friday night I felt like going out, drove over, and pulling into the parking lot looked up to discover the name had been changed to . . . The Closet. ???

I decided to drink somewhere else. :rolleyes:

~Boar

Quite often. Gotta know which places to avoid. New ones keep popping up. ;)

There's a place near my old apartment with six full-size pool tables and live music that used to change names every other year or so, but was always the same bar inside anyway. Then one Friday night I felt like going out, drove over, and pulling into the parking lot looked up to discover the name had been changed to . . . The Closet. ???

I decided to drink somewhere else. :rolleyes:

~Boar

pfft I go to the gay bar, I never have to pay for a drink and go home alone, i figure if woman can do it why cant I? I'm just balancing out the world.