• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Just Got My A$$ Whooped!

Bargogirl

Never Surrender Your Weapon!! OpFTH
Man! Every time I let my guard down another bomb comes flying in to Whoop my A$$!! Don't you guys know I just had surgery on that hand!!! :0 Now I'm missin' a finger and the dang dog grabbed it and ran (who knows where that will turn up! I always knew he was a rebel spy! And btw, just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!) :angry: Thank you Rebel Herfer! :thumbs: I will enjoy the sticks and the fact that (in my humble opinion [my husband just laughed at me when I wrote humble and my in the same sentence - guess Fathers Day is going to be a little trim this year :p :whistling: ]) the newbies I've been hit by are gentlemen in my book. :cool: Thanks for making me feel included as a SOTL and BTW, some of you might want to re-enforce your mailboxes once again! :sign: :sign: :sign:

The First Lady

Nice play RH! :thumbs: You did a good job on the targeting too.

Upon reading the title....I was sure Mike was home! :sign:

No, she knows better than to post about play time.

:thumbs: Very nice sneak attack Jeff, You've got to come over to Tobacco Road and let me buy you a smoke.

Upon reading the title....I was sure Mike was home! :sign:

No, she knows better than to post about play time.

:thumbs: Very nice sneak attack Jeff, You've got to come over to Tobacco Road and let me buy you a smoke.

Glad you and the Missus enjoyed the Festivities! I chose a Puro Nic for my Victorias (sorry fellow Noobs), as they are my favorite lately.
I'll see you soon to spark a few.

edited to add: Glad to have played with fellow SOTL & BOTLs!