• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Just Noticed....

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
HollyShitballs_zps4a97a648.jpg

I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse..... :laugh:

Oh captain my captain... shall we dance a jig or a play a dirge?

Perhaps both?

And what of the value of those posts??  :whistling:

:laugh:

Hah, congrats good sir, I'm sure atleast a few of those posts helped someone out in their time of need, thanks for being around.

Another 16,000 posts and you will almost be caught up to Ray.

^^ OUCH! ^^  :laugh:

A lot of wisdom in those posts of yours, Gary. Too bad it didn't stop me from wasting my money on a Shuriken cutter.  :angry:  :sign:

All jokes aside thanks for your input around here. Congrats on your milestone.

Gary you have posted a lot of great info around here that has helped many of the members here new and old. Thanks for all your great helpful posts.

Here's to 4,000 more!
Paul

Congrats brother and as Paul said, here's to 4000 more......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Ideally you know, there's always got to be a few in the bunch.
With that said & all joking aside, Thanks for sharing your wisdom... Congrats!!  :thumbs:

Well done, Gary. I'd have to agree that your posts are typically fun or enlightening. Funniest one, to me, was the chocolate Syrup review. A true classic. (I would have posted a link but, I could not find it) And one more memorable serious review being your analogy of cigar reviews and reviewers.