• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just wanted to introduce myself!

redboi18

Banned
Hello. A fellow member insinuated (in a unkind manner) that as a "newbie" I need to introduce myself before I am welcomed with open arms.I'm fairly new to cigar smoking, just starting over the summer. I have yet to enjoy a cuban cigar even though I'm currently in search for good online vendors as to see what all the hype is about. My current favorite cigar would have to be a Rocky Patel 1992 and the Courvoisier cigar. Now, I tend to stay away from flavored smokes though... :cool:

Charles

You owe me and this board an apology for your rude and disrespectful comments. Until you do that, your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

And don't bother sending me any more PM's. I absolutely will not communicate with people like you via PMs.

This isn't even the right place to post a thread like this.

Dumbass.

coventrycat86 said:
You owe me and this board an apology for your rude and disrespectful comments. Until you do that, your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

And don't bother sending me any more PM's. I absolutely will not communicate with people like you via PMs.
[snapback]245016[/snapback]​

??? ???

Ok, I'm confused. Did we all miss something here?

hornetguy said:
coventrycat86 said:
You owe me and this board an apology for your rude and disrespectful comments.  Until you do that, your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

And don't bother sending me any more PM's.  I absolutely will not communicate with people like you via PMs.
[snapback]245016[/snapback]​

??? ???

Ok, I'm confused. Did we all miss something here?
[snapback]245027[/snapback]​
Yes. Just follow the herd to the thread with the most activity. :cool:

vewyphishy said:
This isn't even the right place to post a thread like this.

Dumbass.
[snapback]245024[/snapback]​

his first mistake

And vewyphishy has pointed out his second. damn how many times can you miss the ball before you stop swinging.

tomato.gif

Ok just so you know...

8568513_20b8d9f110.jpg

and we can bring it in by the truck load...

popcorn.jpg

Ok thats all... :p

redboi18 said:
I'm currently in search for good online vendors as to see what all the hype is about.

Welcome.

I heard there is a nice store in Windsor that sells Cuban cigars. Just head on over there and "problem solved". I also recommend that you show the nice customs officer your fresh Cuban cigars when you cross back into the US ... maybe you can even buy a couple of extra cigars and offer them too, so (s)he'll let you pass customs inspection quicker.

Spelling edits.

Welcomes are pointless with this guy - he's been banned already. Is that a new record?

mrjinglesusa said:
Welcomes are pointless with this guy - he's been banned already. Is that a new record?
[snapback]245135[/snapback]​

I can't say it's a record for the simple fact that he's been banned three times so far - however being banned twice in one day definately counts as a record!