• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i know this is a dumb question, but

Gator

is there anywhere i can order Opus X online, i'm down to my last 3, and i'm really impressed. Trade possibly, i have some Anejo and Monte Habanos #2, and Cuaba Exclusivos...

Not sure if the cigar store I frequent ships out less than full boxes...but try www.magiccitycigars.com

Like I said, you might find other places to better suit your needs but their current selection is pretty darn good...

Melly

I really want to know where I can get them online as well... for a reasonable price.

I found this link in a thread somewhere on these forums, but I have not ordered from them, and the website seems a bit shady. They don't post any shipping rates openly nor do they have a return policy on the site that I can find. Use at your own risk, but if you do, tell me how the service was.

I really want to know where I can get them online as well... for a reasonable price.

I found this link in a thread somewhere on these forums, but I have not ordered from them, and the website seems a bit shady. They don't post any shipping rates openly nor do they have a return policy on the site that I can find. Use at your own risk, but if you do, tell me how the service was.

Take my word....OVTC is good people....that is all....nothing to see here......move along :)

Tis not a dumb question. I recommend you do a newbie sampler trade and see if you cannot pick up an opus x or two. Put in some time getting to know folks and you shouldn't have a problem finding what you seek :) .

Take my word....OVTC is good people....that is all....nothing to see here......move along :)

Man...I've been looking for a place that sells the more rare premiums such as Opus X and the Padron anniversaries (both the 1964 and 1926 series), among other top notch non-ISOMs, as SINGLES all in one place. I've tried a few other sites, and they didn't have the complete selection I was looking for until now. And especially not at OVTC's prices. Thanks guys for posting.
You just made my crap nasty day into a good one.

William

i ordered 20 of them, but reading a thread about them just because they list them doesn't mean they're in stock, so i won't be surprised to get a cancellation email. I'll keep ya'll posted

i ordered 20 of them, but reading a thread about them just because they list them doesn't mean they're in stock, so i won't be surprised to get a cancellation email. I'll keep ya'll posted

This is a true statement. Before ordering from them I always send an email asking about stockage.

If you do get the cancellation e-mail, give these guys a call...Geno. I would suggest calling the Boardman store. They always have Opus in, but their website is a bit behind.

i did find a place w/ a very nice Gurkha selection. I haven't tried one yet, any suggestions or advice? Is it comparable to Opus X?

I'll post the website after i check them out to see what they really have in stock (they're closed right now)

After having problems w/ a Cuaba Excluvisos last night, i fired up one of my opus's (down to 4) and DAYUM, that was good. kinda wished i didn't, it's got me all amped up about finding some, ain't getting squat accomplished so far today

The only dumb question is the one that you don't ask. Of course it's always good to utilize the search function when you can. However, this one might have been a difficult search while attempting to find specific threads regarding Opus singles.

As far as whether or not one cigar is comparable to another, it's really up to you to try them to find out because taste is subjective to each individual. Have a good time trying different cigars. :)

Good luck with your search.