• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I made it.....

beastinem

A while back I posted a thread about a possible job in the Middle East. Just wanted to update anybody that was interested, that I got it. I have made it to Afghanistan finally and I am back to work and earning a paycheck after almost 3 years with no job. I feel so blessed.

One of the perks of being here is, I hear they actually sell a wide variety of Cubans. Only bad thing is, you can't ship them out of country. So oh well. I haven't seen them yet, but I am looking forward to checking them out.

I just hope my stash of gars back home that I bought will be good to me when I return. I left them under some supervision for hygrometer care, so they should be ok.

Hopefully this year flies by :)

Thanks to all that sent prayers and wishes my way toward landing this job. It is a huge step for my wife and I.

-Zach

Watch out for fakes. Make this website your bible: http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/

Congrats and stay safe!

Thanks guys.

invest, I am doing communication support for the marines. Not the best job in the world but it pays well, lol.

Thanks for the site Kid Montana!

Keep your head low and best of luck. Make lots of money to spend on cigars when you return! ;)

Three years? That's brutal.

Be safe over there.

Congrats on the new job and avoid the "cuban" smokes over there. Comms job with the Marines sounds like a great gig. They have some pretty talented folks.

-John