• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Microwaved a CFO #7

Kram

And liked it! :D

Normally I dry box my CFO's a good week before smoking them, they just seem to smoke and taste better dry. So last night I pull a CFO out of the humi and it seems a little too squishy (wet). At this point I have about 4 beers in me and figure if i can dry a slice of bread in 20 seconds using a microwave, why not try a .80 cent cigar.

Needless to say the cigar game out steaming and really soft. I took it outside and used the cool night air to take a few pre light draws. This cooled the cigar down quick. The cigar dried out considerably and was hard as a rock. Perfect just the way I like my CFO's.

To make a long story short the cigar tasted and burned great! I would never recommend doing this with a more expensive stick, however this seemed to work for me at the moment.

That's a different strategy. I don't think i will try it myself but its an interesting thing to know can be done to a cigar.

You probably had more than 4 beers in you. I'm happy to hear you messed up a cigar and not your cat :laugh:

Brian

That is the nuttiest/coolest thing I've heard in a while (considering the fact that it worked).

Interesting.

I had the opposite problem today. The cigar was too dry. So I doused it with a distilled water from the spray bottle and it smoked and tasted great! The best part of the smoke today was the price tag of $2 and it much better than some of the more expensive ones.

Whatever works.

Wow this should be titled "For Newbies: Do Not Try At Home!" :laugh:

Now you put a bad idea in my head. Hope it doesn't ever sneak its way out.
The microwave hurts my hotdogs real good but I guess that is a little different.