• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I missed it!

Congrats Greg. Expecting a review of some awesome smoke to celebrate the occasion.

Congratulations Greg! I always look forward to another of your cigar reviews, but I gotta ask.
After 3 years of reviewing cigars, is there anything you haven't smoked yet? :laugh:

Cograts on the anni Greg, it's our pleasure to have you around......

Congrats Greg!! Keep those reviews coming.
I can hardly read english so the pics help me a lot :laugh:

Congrats on your third year CP anniversary Greg. A milestone. With all the reviews you have written, it is hard to believe you haven't been a member for mucch longer. Keep up the great work.

Congrats Greg! Thanks for helping make this a great place to hang a hat.

Congrats Greg. Don't feel bad, about missing you three year mark. I just realized missed my second year in Sept. LOL

Glad you are here brother...

Congratulations Greg! I always look forward to another of your cigar reviews, but I gotta ask.
After 3 years of reviewing cigars, is there anything you haven't smoked yet? :laugh:

Congrats on the Anny Greg! I also want an answer to the above!

DAM dude 6,599 post in 3yrs thats alot of reviews :D
Congrats bro :thumbs: :cool:

6600 posts in three years.

2200 posts per year

6 per day for all 1095 days.

In the words of Ralph from the Sopranos "You ain't nothing but a whore". Although I am sure the reviews mean yours are far more substantial than SoulPup's

Congrats Greg!

Remind me, what handle were you using when you joined that you just couldn't live with? Princess or something like that?

You came in here all hot to trot, and pulled it off. Congratz on the Anni. Now go see Doc for a shot in the ass so you can call yourself a cigar smoker again.

wow! congrats! and thanks for all of the great reviews! I'm making a list of future cigars to try, and your reviews are very helpful!!

Congrats on the three years! As well as thank you for all the treats that you have sent my way, they were very tasty :laugh: