• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a favor

jgriddle

Crusty ole Fart Newbie
Ok guys, here is the deal. My wife wants to make a framed "collage" of cigar bands for our smoking room. I have a few but need more from all brands (premimum, ISOM"s and all). So if you guys and girls could just save the bands on your cigars for a while and drop them in an envelope and send em to ole Jerry I would be forever in dept.
I will even take pictures of it when finished and post them so you all can see.
See, this isn't too harsh of a mooch.
Thanks
Jerry
P.S. If a few of those bands still had cigars attached, just leave em on and send anyway. lol
:D :D

No problem Jerry! :thumbs:

I did several of these over the years so I could see how many different brands of cigars I've smoked.

I think I can put in a few bands in an envelope, message me with an address to send it to.

Sam

Ok, so now I have two new ideas... a "refrig-a-dor" (lot nicer than most cool-a-dors I have seen - including mine LOL) and the cigar band thingie.

No worries though nicko, will have some out to you in a day or so, smoking what's inside them first :sign:

Sam

As a matter of fact just tongiht, being selfless and wanting to help you out, I freed a band from a VSG, a PAN and a CAO Maddies.

See? In a couple of days will have some good bands for ya :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
As a matter of fact just tongiht, being selfless and wanting to help you out, I freed a band from a VSG, a PAN and a CAO Maddies.

See? In a couple of days will have some good bands for ya :sign:

Sam
What a guy, never thinking of yourself, a true humanitarian. :p :sign:

Paragod I am beginning to like your humor. This is like three times you had me LOL for real.

Course the real humanitarian effort will come when I actually mail these off. See I plan on sending along a freed OpusX band too just for good luck and all.

It's a cruel world and some of us must do what we can to help our fellow men out. Plus it just makes a good excuse for smoking an Opus X :sign:

Sam

Hey bud, just a note to let you know I haven't forgotten you, just got busy around here. Will be mailing off some bands to yo tomorrow or Thursday.

Sam

Sam, Thanks for the response. Just leave the Opus inside the band and send it on.
Lol
Jerry

jgriddle said:
Sam, Thanks for the response. Just leave the Opus inside the band and send it on.
Lol
Jerry
Actually bud I had a great devious plan for you... however since it took me longer than expected I will let you off the hook. I was going to send you an envelope with the bands I have told you about that I have been smoking. Then follow up a day or two later with a bomb with the same smokes (at least brand if not exact cigar) that still had bands on them LOL.

However, I am letting you off the hook, so tomorrow if all goes well (been battling an ear infection and doctor visits with this and my diabetes this week) I will get that package off to you with both bands and smokes. Yeah including an Opus. Will post confirmation number tomorrow as I send it for you bud.

Sam

Allright Jerry, was sent off this morning, so should be there by Wednesday. Enjoy bro.

0303 0130 0002 5638 3494

Sam

Hey Jerry, Have you started on the cigar band picture yet? I'm curious how it's going.

Nick

Well, about the time I got the bands from my good bros, we got very busy at work. But I hope to start on it soon
thanks for your help
Jerry