• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a few more referrals

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Ok, before I start in with the offer, let me preface this with the following:
If you're not interested in the various Gratis Co. offers, or think I shouldn't be posting this here, or think I'm being greedy, or think I'm taking advantage of fellow members, or think I'm... well you get the idea - just hit your back button now. I don't want to hear it.

Alright then, here's the deal - you all saw my previous post about picking up some referrals for the iPod, flat screen, and Desktop PC. I quickly filled up my iPod queue with the minimum number of referrals, but only 2 of the referrers actually completed their offers. So, at this point, I'm desperate for 3 completed offers and I'm ready to bribe you for them. You all know we have a new baby, so with that, money's a bit tight - so unfortunately monetary bribes are out. What I do have to offer you is web space.
So here's the deal, I need three completed referrals. For every completed offer for my iPod, I will give you one DWF Computers Beginner Hosting Plan. If you need a domain name (www.yourname.com) I can set you up with the best prices I know of - $5-$10 depending on the domain type you want (.com .net, .info. .us, etc.). If you don't want to spend any money, I'll include a subdomain free. (http://yourname.greatcomputerservice.com). You'll have this space free for one complete year! If you decide to stay on, you'll be able to renew next year at this years prices ($35 for the beginner plan), no matter what the prices may be in the future.
You will still of course need to follow the Terms Of Service and the Acceptable Use Policy.
If you're interested in a larger plan, I will credit you the $35 towards a larger annual plan.

All you have to do it click on my referral link:
http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=8345419
Make sure you use a disposable email address as you WILL get a bunch of spam at the account you sign up with. Let me know if you need a GMail account for this and I'll hook you up with one.
It's important that you activate your account in the "My Account" and then let me know when your offer is completed. Once that's completed, we can work out the details of your account.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to help me out.
Dave ;)
:edit: my link wasn't an actual link, just text. Fixed it.

My faith in my bruddahs here is renewed. They know one when they see one. :D

NA

If, by "one", you're referring to the one great offer I'm offering in simple trade for someone to help me out - then I'd have to agree, they sure know one.
However, if you think you're being cute in a sarcastic kind of way, then I'll take this time to refer you back to the first paragraph of my initial post.
Thanks to all of you for your assistance in helping me out. I'll be happy to explain the offer I'm making in more detail if anyone is interested.

Dave ;)

So have you actually gotten any of the stuff from any of these deals yet?

other1 said:
So have you actually gotten any of the stuff from any of these deals yet?
No I haven't, but then again - I shouldn't have gotten anything yet.
For the iPod, I have 2 of the 5 necessary completed referrals
For the FlatScreen, I have all 8 necessary referrals, but I signed up with a credit card application. I'm still waiting for my offer to complete.
For the desktop PC, I don't have any completed offers yet - I have a long way to go on that one.

So, I'm really close on the flat screen, and have just a few more for the iPod.
Dave :D

DaveWF said:
If, by "one", you're referring to the one great offer I'm offering in simple trade for someone to help me out - then I'd have to agree, they sure know one.
However, if you think you're being cute in a sarcastic kind of way, then I'll take this time to refer you back to the first paragraph of my initial post.
Thanks to all of you for your assistance in helping me out. I'll be happy to explain the offer I'm making in more detail if anyone is interested.

Dave ;)
I saw no point in commenting on what a complete waste of time your "great offer" is. It is readily apparent. My comments did not refer to this offer in any way.
This is just another in a long line of "Benefit Dave" threads.

NA

SamClemmons said:
I saw no point in commenting on what a complete waste of time your "great offer" is. It is readily apparent. My comments did not refer to this offer in any way.

NA
I suppose I could start in with how without web server space CigarPass.com wouldn't even exist - but you're right it's just a waste of time. Websites aren't necessary for the internet or casual user, right?
And the "long line" of benefit Dave threads? I have posted about 3 Gratis offers here. If that constitutes a "long line" of threads - then gee, I guess you got me.
What exactly have I done to incur your wrath here? :lookup:
I've done nothing to take advantage of our fellow members. My previous posts about the various freewhatever.com sites all clearly stated that whoever signed up would have to get their own referrals to get their free item. No misleading or taking advantage of there. My latest post have offered our fellow members a valuable commodity in return for helping me out with a free trial offer.
I know it's a completely different subject, but I don't here you chiming in and slamming other members when they make a post like, I'll give you these cigars valued at $50 for you to buy my this fancy lighter valued at $35. That's the same deal - offering payment for services. The only difference is that my deal does not involve cigars, but hey - guess what? I posted this in The Lobby. You remember what The Lobby is, don't you"?
This forum is for general discussion on most any topic.

Now why don't you take a chill pill and just relax?
Oh, and thanks to the member (that will remain nameless to help that person to not incur SamClemmons wrath as well) that signed up, I'm just waiting for your offer to complete.

Well Dave, I think you know what my opinion on this is.

Yes, you're offering free web space for referals. But this is a nothing more than a pyramid scam.

If I wanted an Ipod, I would get it the old fashioned way, buy it. :D

DaveWF said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
I suppose I could start in with how without web server space CigarPass.com wouldn't even exist - but you're right it's just a waste of time. Websites aren't necessary for the internet or casual user, right?
And the "long line" of benefit Dave threads? I have posted about 3 Gratis offers here. If that constitutes a "long line" of threads - then gee, I guess you got me.
I've done nothing to take advantage of our fellow members. My previous posts about the various freewhatever.com sites all clearly stated that whoever signed up would have to get their own referrals to get their free item. No misleading or taking advantage of there. My latest post have offered our fellow members a valuable commodity in return for helping me out with a free trial offer.
I know it's a completely different subject, but I don't here you chiming in and slamming other members when they make a post like, I'll give you these cigars valued at $50 for you to buy my this fancy lighter valued at $35. That's the same deal - offering payment for services. The only difference is that my deal does not involve cigars, but hey - guess what? I posted this in The Lobby. You remember what The Lobby is, don't you"?

Oh, and thanks to the member (that will remain nameless to help that person to not incur SamClemmons wrath as well) that signed up, I'm just waiting for your offer to complete.
So you're offering the other fine brothers here "a valuable commodity" in exchange for helping you out...

Such self-obsessed bull****. Then, if someone points out that the underlying "plan" is a ponzi scheme, you get your panties all twisted and take it as a personal attack. You'll never learn Dave.

By the way, to those of you referencing Dave's newborn as a reason why Dave "needs all the help he can get" (something I've actually read)...just how in the f*ck is making sure that Dave gets a free computer, flat screen or IPOD going to do the baby a damn bit of good? Yeah, those the necessities of existence right there. If it is TRULY that tight of a situation, save the time you spend begging for fu*king new ponzi victims and use it working to bring home actual $$ instead.

Oh, and trading one item for another (i.e., cigars for a lighter) is not the same thing as your fu*ked up, pyramid-schemed operation which requires each new member to bring multiple additional members in order to get ANYTHING. Apples and oranges and to try to equate it to a trade between to two brothers (of cigars or lighters) here is simply idiotic.

Kudos Dave. You've proven yourself again and your threads (or intentions) need no further commentary.

Big surprise you haven't received **** yet by the way. :thumbs:

BigDaddyFink said:
DaveWF said:
Oh, and trading one item for another (i.e., cigars for a lighter) is not the same thing as your fu*ked up, pyramid-schemed operation which requires each new member to bring multiple additional members in order to get ANYTHING. Apples and oranges and to try to equate it to a trade between to two brothers (of cigars or lighters) here is simply idiotic.
Okay genius, there's no need to be an ass, once again you don't have your facts straight. Dave asked some one to provide a referral, and get a service from him for free. That's it, they don't have to do anything else, they don't have to get anyone else to do anything if they don't want too, Dave provided the payment himself, they don't have to complete anything, and I seriously doubt anyone that has a problem with this would do it, so why do you continue to berate a trusted friend of this site.

Wish I had time to play with you guys today. Seriously. When I have time, I'll be back. Not real happy with the BDF muddying the water and his delivery could use some work and I think you and he both lack the longevity here to see the whole picture.

Anyway it's Friday.

NA

BigDaddyFink said:
DaveWF said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

So you're offering the other fine brothers here "a valuable commodity" in exchange for helping you out...

Such self-obsessed bull****. Then, if someone points out that the underlying "plan" is a ponzi scheme, you get your panties all twisted and take it as a personal attack. You'll never learn Dave.

By the way, to those of you referencing Dave's newborn as a reason why Dave "needs all the help he can get" (something I've actually read)...just how in the f*ck is making sure that Dave gets a free computer, flat screen or IPOD going to do the baby a damn bit of good? Yeah, those the necessities of existence right there. If it is TRULY that tight of a situation, save the time you spend begging for fu*king new ponzi victims and use it working to bring home actual $$ instead.

Kudos Dave. You've proven yourself again and your threads (or intentions) need no further commentary.

I don't think anyone with your limited time here at CP has anything to base your comments on, If you don't like what you see STFU and walk away. :sneaky:

JOE.M. said:
BigDaddyFink said:
DaveWF said:
SamClemmons said:

NA

I don't think anyone with your limited time here at CP has anything to base your comments on, If you don't like what you see STFU and walk away. :sneaky:
You know what Joe, low post count or not, long-time member or not, it doesn't take an elder-member to spot another member who is clearly interested in securing tons of free ****, perhaps at the expense of others.

There are several others long-time members who have PM'd me and expressed the same thing. Perhaps you're just now joining this "conversation," but it's been going on now for some time, over at least three of Dave's other threads. It has nothing to do with seniority. Priniciples yes. Seniority, no. If you're just now coming to the table of this "conversation," go back and read all the "get a free" threads posted by Dave and you'll see where this has been and how much of a total waste of time it's all truly been.

BDF,

Please watch the language. This is my second request now. Dave is not out to screw anyone. If you read his post, whether or not you wish to participate is your decsisson. Some company's offer money as a commission, this company offers computer hardware, big deal.

The fact that the administrator has to step in constantly and warn people not to continually use foul language on the forum is getting old.

This is my last request.

Regards,

Rod
Administrator

BigDaddyFink said:
You know what Joe, low post count or not, long-time member or not, it doesn't take an elder-member to spot another member who is clearly interested in securing tons of free ****, perhaps at the expense of others.

There are several others long-time members who have PM'd me and expressed the same thing. Perhaps you're just now joining this "conversation," but it's been going on now for some time, over at least three of Dave's other threads. It has nothing to do with seniority. Priniciples yes. Seniority, no. If you're just now coming to the table of this "conversation," go back and read all the "get a free" threads posted by Dave and you'll see where this has been and how much of a total waste of time it's all truly been.
Yadda, yadda, yadda :lookup: . As long as Rod has no problem with it then ether do I, so I don't see your point.
You have been here for a blink in time, you have not known Dave or for that matter anyone here long enough to form a valid opinion. Keep your babble to yourself.
:lookup:

JOE.M. said:
Yadda, yadda, yadda :lookup: . As long as Rod has no problem with it then ether do I, so I don't see your point.
You have been here for a blink in time, you have not known Dave or for that matter anyone here long enough to form a valid opinion. Keep your babble to yourself.
:lookup:
:love:

I usually keep out of these, but lately....................... BDF - whats the point? I don't think you have a point! :0

Well dang it, I got into this ipod crap, got all thru it and found I need five others to do the same dam thing, whick is ok, I will make up 5 new emails, and do ithat way, question is, has anyone actually gotten the ipod? I dont want to go into all this extra work to find some other lil clause that prevents me from gettin it.

Well?

Jim