• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a few more referrals

JESUS! Cant anyone on this board get along? This is rediculas, I dont see what the big F'n deal is, the guy is up front with what he needs and is willing to give in return. Man there are so many other things we can put our time into, this crap of nit pickin every lil thing is stupid and a waste of time.

If there was a problem with his asking then I KNOW the Rod would have handeled it. He thinks is OK, I think its OK, others think its OK, some dont, who gives a dang? Why dont we all stop bitchin and lets do something, hell anything, lets start a charity fund and raffle crap off or lets support our troops, name it lets do it, lets be positive!

As for FOG PM'in anyone about this, then they are not right, they sould PM the person they have a problem with or the MODs, not a new member! What a great way to welcome someonre to the board, "hey new guy, look all us FOG's are sneakin behind each others back" Sounds like a bunch of dang women.

Just my opinion...........

Jim

sleepyjim said:
Well dang it, I got into this ipod crap, got all thru it and found I need five others to do the same dam thing, whick is ok, I will make up 5 new emails, and do ithat way, question is, has anyone actually gotten the ipod? I dont want to go into all this extra work to find some other lil clause that prevents me from gettin it.

Well?

Jim
That won't work. They have ways to detect fraud, including checking address, comparing credit card #'s, and checking IP addresses. BTW, I don't have any new referrals - what email address did you use to sign up with? Was it through my link? As far as the "lil clause that prevents you from gettin it" - carefully read their FAQ for any questions you may have. Or feel free to ask me, I'll either find you the answer or point you in the right direction.
I'm sorry that you may feel mislead, but my orignial posts about the iPod deal clearly stated that you needed additional referrals of your own.
For anyone that is reading this message thinking they'll just sign up and get their free stuff you need the following number of additional referrals to get your item:
iPod: 5 referrals
Flat Screen: 8 referrals
Desktop PC: 10 referrals

Oh, and BDF, you're just an idiot with a potty mouth - I'm glad others are starting to see that as well. I refuse to get in a pissing match with you when it's obvious you don't care what the issue is, you just want to cause problems. I never said anything about people getting their own iPod from this ofeer, I was quite clearly stating that, for lack of a better term, I was willing to "buy" their referral. Why was I not surprised to see you trying to stir up more trouble? Consider yourself formally ignored by me from now on.

Dave ;)

Dave bro, no I'm sorry, I did this like weeks ago on my own, I should have said that, man I didnt me I did it thru you.

I just wonder if you really end up getting one...

Jim

No biggie - I certainly can't blame you for finding out about this before I did. :D

I have the greatest of faith that, once I get all the necessary referrals that my item will ship. I'll keep everyone updated on my iPod till it arrives!

Dave ;)

LUMPY!

heh, there's a lot of different sites that have pictures of their ipods in the mail.(as proof that they got one, and there's an invoice from freeipods)

i need 2 more.
moooo
(gah, i hate bbs code)

here's to shameless beggin. oh, dave, check out ohmypod.com not quite the same... (no begging required for this one, but it's only mini's).

whimper... i'm so looking to getting an ipod. darn advertising and evilness of apple.

hey, here's a question. what's the meaning of life?
freebies. :p

Dave, I am not interested in your offer. Not because I don't believe you, I just don't want to go through the hassle of cancelling whatever crap I sign up for. Therefore I didn't do it. However, if someone else wants to try this as well, then that is their opinion and it is their time that they are spending. Why should I or anyone else have a problem with this.

In my short time here, I've never seen anyone have a bad thing to say about you. If this offer doesn't interest you then let it be. It is none of your business.

BDF, I don't see why you need to continue with the same point over and over again. Yes, we know, you don't like Dave doing this. I think we got your message. If some people choose to deal with Dave anyway, guess what, it's none of your damn business. I don't see why you need to come out here all foul mouthed and cursing up a storm over something that shouldn't be that big a deal.

Basically, if you want to participate in Dave's plans, good for you.
If not, move along.

Wow - much better then I ever could have put it. thanks!

Dave :thumbs:

For anyone interested, here's the progression once you get the necessary referrals:

All referrals completed
Started the confirmation process and waited a few days. This email arrived
My Status on the FreeFlatScreen.com website changed to this as well
Starting the redemption process
Entering my shipping address
They confirm the address (sorry, forgot to edit this picture down a bit)
Status updated to "Processing"

So the flat screen has been ordered. Thanks to everyone that helped me on my way!
BTW, I still need a couple of iPod referrals - Free Webhosting for anyone that completes an offer :thumbs:

Dave :D :D :D

dannng mang, congrats.

hope everything will turn out fine.
i only need 1 more for ipod.

BigDaddyFink said:
(snip)

By the way, to those of you referencing Dave's newborn as a reason why Dave "needs all the help he can get" (something I've actually read)...just how in the f*ck is making sure that Dave gets a free computer, flat screen or IPOD going to do the baby a damn bit of good? Yeah, those the necessities of existence right there. If it is TRULY that tight of a situation, save the time you spend begging for fu*king new ponzi victims and use it working to bring home actual $$ instead.

(snip)
I posted about Dave needing all the free SH*T he can get a hold of on account he has a new baby. If Dave feels he needs a new IPod, flat screen, and or desk top................more power to him. I was trying to point out how lame it was to try and nail a guy for trying to get the free sh*t. WHO CARES?

Besides, there is an old adage in life...........If you don't ask, you don't get. Just like trying to close the deal on a new piece of ass. If you never ask the closing question, you'll never close the deal.

There comes a day in everybody's life when the light of maturity begins to glow. Mine began burning around 20. BDF, I'm not sure of your age, but I'm pretty confident it's still dark in your neck of the woods.

And, I don't eat popcorn at the movies. I step up for the 'customer gouging special'. You know, the $3 hotdog, the $4 candy, and the $5 soda. The cinemas in SoCal see me and my family coming a mile away. So instead of the popcorn, pass the hotdog relish, deli mustard, and the onions, my dog is naked over here :p

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
There comes a day in everybody's life when the light of maturity begins to glow. Mine began burning around 20. BDF, I'm not sure of your age, but I'm pretty confident it's still dark in your neck of the woods.
LMAO - ok, that's funny :p :p :p