• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need a shopping list for LCDH

hydro-terp

I like Black label Partagas, LGC and Padron Maddies so Im looking for something along that line.

Already decided a Co Ro will be on the list. Might get a Bolivar or two.

I need some more ideas and general expected price to pay. Id like to not mortgage the house.

TIA

Russell

I just got this month's CIGAR magazine and there was a list of MSRPs for Spain in the back. Maybe they have an online version.

St. Marteen?

Take your own. If you really want to buy, ask the lady that works the register. I forgot her name. I went in and looked around and they do have a lot of cigars. Just be careful not to go overboard. Prices are high, as to be expected. Also, every little shop has a humidor, so don't fall into that trap as well. Good luck.

I'd love to give you a shopping list, but it would be much too long. The question is, what have you tried? If you haven't tried anything, I would go with a CoRo, ERDM CS, RASS, PSD4, BBF, Boli RC, Boli PC, and maybe a few others. That should at least get you started. If you've tried all of the above, just start to experiment. There are so many to choose from and you can't really go wrong when you are trying new cigars (you learn if you like it and you learn if you don't). :thumbs:

cigardawg said:
I'd love to give you a shopping list, but it would be much too long. The question is, what have you tried? If you haven't tried anything, I would go with a CoRo, ERDM CS, RASS, PSD4, BBF, Boli RC, Boli PC, and maybe a few others. That should at least get you started. If you've tried all of the above, just start to experiment. There are so many to choose from and you can't really go wrong when you are trying new cigars (you learn if you like it and you learn if you don't). :thumbs:
[snapback]208093[/snapback]​

Well thats a start. Thanks

R

The prices arent all that bad on the dutch side LCDH. I never made it to the one on the french side. The best deal that I saw there was a box of 5 cuaba diemeda's for 110 bucks. They get you on the popular sticks that everyone likes, CORO, MC2, PD4...etc. Those are a little high. Much cheaper then the rest of the carribean islands that I have been to.

The real cheap thing in St Maarten is the liqour. You can get a liter of stoli for 5 bucks, crown for around 11, havana club rum for about 8. Dollar heineken's for sale in the streets as you walk around.

Stoli for $5? Man thats sweet. I think its like $8 in St T.

Where hitting both. I think you can bring back more if its from the USVI.

R

Yep, what Echeck said. I picked up 2 bottles of HC7 for $11.

I was down there last year and visited LCDH. I have been there about six times and never been dissapointed.

I have just one piece of advice. Buy from them and them only. There is a nice cigar store on the side were the cruise ship lands. The prices are good its called Cigar Emporium and the guys name is Vinod. I used to get cigars from him when I visited there. Like I said used to.

Stick with LCDH. You may pay more but quality and authenticity is guaranteed and that is what is most important.

As for what to buy there. Its like putting a kid in a candy store.

I like Monte#2s so I would get a box or two of these.
I would also get anything there that you feel you cant get via the net. They will be special due to availability.

They also have some nice logo attire you may want to pick up that you cant get elsewhere.

Have fun. Bring lots of money. And come back with some good stories.

hydro-terp said:
Stoli for $5? Man thats sweet. I think its like $8 in St T.

Where hitting both. I think you can bring back more if its from the USVI.

R
[snapback]209183[/snapback]​

They tell you you can bring back more from the usvi, but they dont check where you got it. I would say dont buy any in st thomas, and buy it all in st maarten. It is way cheaper there.