• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i need your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkb71804

ok guys...i need some ideas for a valentine for my "valentine"...for those of you who don't know who he is...PM me & i'll tell you. i'd like to try to get my hands on some rare or real nice cigars..so if anyone wants to make a deal, PM me!! remember...gotta keep this top secret :) :love:

Two words:

Victoria's Secret.

A genuine Habanos S.A. ashtray maybe?

Considering he hasn't participated in the CPass forum since his "group buy" mistake, I'd check with the members at the forum he now calls home.

ok if you guys are gonna be that immature about it then just don't bother responding...

You got two excellent suggestions and some gentle ribbing for a CP faux pas and then insult the respondants? WTF?

Do you really want suggestions for a Valentines Day gift from the likes of us? OKay. Think immature, think cigars, think kinky. Nothing says "I love you." like having your mouth so full you can't say it.

You're welcome.

i figured i could come on here and get some good ideas from guys...i had no idea what went on with the pass and what faux paswent on. nevermind the fact that anything that went on has absolutely nothing to do with me. if people have a problem with cliff then they should just choose not to respond to my thread. anyway...i think i got all the help i need from here. thanks anyway. bye

hudsonvalley said:
You got two excellent suggestions and some gentle ribbing for a CP faux pas and then insult the respondants? WTF?

Do you really want suggestions for a Valentines Day gift from the likes of us? OKay. Think immature, think cigars, think kinky. Nothing says "I love you." like having your mouth so full you can't say it.

You're welcome.
[snapback]277067[/snapback]​
Dude, while what happened with her significant other and some members of CP wasn't the best thing that happened here, what you are implying is uncalled for. :angry2:
You might of took what she said as an insult, but I didn't read it that way. She took the ribbing and actually answered in a way that wasn't off the deep end.

emodx said:
hudsonvalley said:
You got two excellent suggestions and some gentle ribbing for a CP faux pas and then insult the respondants?  WTF? 

Do you really want suggestions for a Valentines Day gift from the likes of us?  OKay.  Think immature, think cigars, think kinky.  Nothing says "I love you." like having your mouth so full you can't say it.

You're welcome.
Dude, while what happened with her significant other and some members of CP wasn't the best thing that happened here, what you are implying is uncalled for. :angry2:
You might of took what she said as an insult, but I didn't read it that way. She took the ribbing and actually answered in a way that wasn't off the deep end.
[snapback]277534[/snapback]​

istockphoto_231978_super_hero.jpg
It's Captain EMO! Protector of Women Everywhere! :laugh:

atuck said:
emodx said:
hudsonvalley said:
You got two excellent suggestions and some gentle ribbing for a CP faux pas and then insult the respondants?  WTF? 

Do you really want suggestions for a Valentines Day gift from the likes of us?  OKay.  Think immature, think cigars, think kinky.  Nothing says "I love you." like having your mouth so full you can't say it.

You're welcome.

[snapback]277545[/snapback]​
LMAO

Lee said:
Seems like a new trend...
[snapback]277551[/snapback]​
Actually, yesterday I was too "close" to what happened. But if you allow people to "imply" what Hudson did unchecked, people will think that sort of behavior is acceptable at all times. I know everyone doesn't hold the same views as I do. So' I'll take the ribbing in stride.

Emo

A few more white knights in this world wouldn't be a bad thing.

Doc.

i assume i should take all these posts as you guys defending me...if that's the case, then thank you. much appreciated. what cliff did has NOTHING to do with me

mkb71804 said:
what cliff did has NOTHING to do with me
[snapback]277571[/snapback]​

Actually, it does. What you are wanting is assitance that will benefit someone that pissed a lot of folks off. On the surface, they would simply be helping you, but in truth, they would be helping him as he would be the one ultimately benefiting from the assistance. Which is something that rubs a lot of folks the wrong way considering his actions.

Shagaroo said:
mkb71804 said:
what cliff did has NOTHING to do with me
[snapback]277571[/snapback]​

Actually, it does. What you are wanting is assitance that will benefit someone that pissed a lot of folks off. On the surface, they would simply be helping you, but in truth, they would be helping him as he would be the one ultimately benefiting from the assistance. Which is something that rubs a lot of folks the wrong way considering his actions.
[snapback]277576[/snapback]​
Bingo... What Hudson said was wrong in the sense it was unprovoked by you and didn't need such a harsh backlash. But I see and agree with the other posts.

Emo

atuck said:
emodx said:
hudsonvalley said:

You're welcome.

I like the costume, but, can we do blue instead of orange?
The orange won't bring out his eyes out as much as the blue... and he has rather nice eyes....:blush:

Now seriously, is it really necessary to jump on her because of the significant others past?

Cheekie said:
atuck said:
emodx said:
hudsonvalley said:

You're welcome.

I like the costume, but, can we do blue instead of orange?
The orange won't bring out his eyes out as much as the blue... and he has rather nice eyes....:blush:

Now seriously, is it really necessary to jump on her because of the significant others past?
[snapback]277625[/snapback]​
Everything except what hudson posted wasn't uncalled for. In fact, it was probably good that they pointed it out.

Cheekie said:
[snapback]277625[/snapback]​

Looks to me your encouraging a flame war by this statement. Why do you feel the need to involve yourself in this thread?

Let's cut the drama and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.