• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need your help!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
I need your help! As you might know I'm going to have my left knee replaced on April 6th, needless to say I won't be able to ship out any Killer Beans for a few weeks. So I need to clear out the super fresh beans I have in stock right now...here's what I'm thinking, how about 15% off of 3 lbs or more! Time for you to stock up on more than just toilet paper. This special ends on Saturday, April 4th.
Here's the Killer Beans line-up:
Guatemalan Antigua
organic/shade grown - whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This shade grown coffee is characterized by a bold sweet aroma. The flavor is rich yet mellow with
excellent body. The beans are big, dark and oily. There are wonderful deep notes to the finish. You’re going to want even more after the first cup!
Regular Price
$8.45 1/2 lb
$14.95 lb
Nicaraguan Knife Fight
organic - whole beans - dark roast - full body
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and
delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!
Regular Price
$8.45 1/2 lb
$14.95 lb
Kalossi Knock Out
organic - whole beans - dark roast - full body
Similar to aged Sumatran coffee yet slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Sulawesi (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!
Regular Price
$8.45 1/2 lb
$14.95 lb
Medellin Mad Man
organic/shade grown - whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich, very low acidity with caramel flavors throughout. Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!
Regular Price
$8.45 1/2 lb
$14.95 lb
Brazilian Bombshell
From high up the mountain, these shade grown beauties are indeed the highest grade Brazilian beans available. Deep-bodied, very rich caramel flavors with a smokey finish. Dark and oily, you’ll know when they hit their target!
Regular Price
$8.45 1/2 lb
$14.95 lb
Tanzanian Peaberry
These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that
produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity.
Regular Price
$8.95 1/2 lb
$15.95 lb
Ethiopian Mocha Sidamo
organic/shade grown - whole beans - dark roast - medium body
A fragrant coffee, smooth with a well balanced, sweet flavor. These beans are regarded as one of the finest of the Ethiopian Mochas, this coffee is particularly good when enjoyed without milk.
Regular Price
$8.95 1/2 lb
$15.95 lb
Electric Chair Espresso
organic - whole beans - dark/medium roast - deep body
A secret Seven-Bean Blend from the Caribbean to India. It has very rich and exotic flavors, carries smoothly through milk with a full mocha finish. For the espresso connoisseur who thinks they’ve tried everything! Strap yourself in for a pleasantly shocking experience!
Regular Price
$10.45 1/2 lb
$18.00 lb
Shipping is extra, Killer Beans are always shipped USPS Priority Mail.
Send me a message via Facebook or you can email me the Killer Beans you'd like: jerry@killerbeans.com
Spread the word, Coffee is Food!!!Latte Photo.png

I’ve never ordered from you before, but would love to help out. Message me for 3 lbs. Want to talk about which preferred since I’m kinda a newbie to coffee