• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
pbfish1er.jpg

:0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: j/k you know if your okay wiht yourself don't worry what anyone else thinks about you.

To tell the truth Puff, while this was a joke, and I AM ok with myself, it is somewhat real as well. It isn't real comfortable in this body, and I do need to lose some of it. Just the parts that are not important of course. :laugh:

I am sure anyone can tell the before picture is a Photoshopped one, right? :whistling:

PuroBrat said:
To tell the truth Puff, while this was a joke, and I AM ok with myself, it is somewhat real as well. It isn't real comfortable in this body, and I do need to lose some of it. Just the parts that are not important of course. :laugh:

I am sure anyone can tell the before picture is a Photoshopped one, right? :whistling:
[snapback]157277[/snapback]​
i wasn't saying that you weren't okay wiht yourself-just saying that thats one of my mottos.

PuroBrat said:
To tell the truth Puff, while this was a joke, and I AM ok with myself, it is somewhat real as well. It isn't real comfortable in this body, and I do need to lose some of it.

You looking for a diet plan alone or a combo diet / exercise plan? I could probable help biuld a starter plan if you want. It's one of my additional duties in the AF, since I am a "Unit Fitness Program Manager".

-K-

Treamayne said:
PuroBrat said:
To tell the truth Puff, while this was a joke, and I AM ok with myself, it is somewhat real as well. It isn't real comfortable in this body, and I do need to lose some of it.

You looking for a diet plan alone or a combo diet / exercise plan? I could probable help biuld a starter plan if you want. It's one of my additional duties in the AF, since I am a "Unit Fitness Program Manager".

-K-
[snapback]157361[/snapback]​

Well, while this was posted as a kindof self mutilation Joke :cool: I am in need of something that will work. Obviously this isn't a healthy body. Unfortunately, Exercise is something that is real tough for me. I am unable to lift more than 5 pound, according to my doctor. I cannot perform any repetative bending or squating. No prolonged standing, which means no sustained walking either. So I really am limited, I have to work with a serious diet first to get some of the excess off, then I might be able to handle a little more physical activity.

cut out soda. really hard for me, but cutting it down is a big thing.
also, less fast-food.

the aduld meal at McDonald's 40years ago is the kids meal today!

You need to go on the South Beach diet PB.

Go to a book store and pick up the paperback version, it's cheap!

You'll lose allot of weight if you stick with it!

Otherwise, you're a stroke looking for a place to happen, seriously dude.... ;)

PuroBrat said:
Treamayne said:
PuroBrat said:

-K-
[snapback]157361[/snapback]​

Well, while this was posted as a kindof self mutilation Joke :cool: I am in need of something that will work. Obviously this isn't a healthy body. Unfortunately, Exercise is something that is real tough for me. I am unable to lift more than 5 pound, according to my doctor. I cannot perform any repetative bending or squating. No prolonged standing, which means no sustained walking either. So I really am limited, I have to work with a serious diet first to get some of the excess off, then I might be able to handle a little more physical activity.
[snapback]157382[/snapback]​

I've worked with similar situations (including myself[1]) and, after talking to your doctor first, I would recommend that the first and best place to begin is a pool. Walk (not swim.... yet) laps in a shallow pool for 15 minutes or so a day 2-4 days a week. Build in 5 minute increments per week until you can do 45 minutes. Also, take a basket, soccer or volley ball with you and for 5 minutes (plus 3-5 per week until 20-30 minutes) try to walk holding teh ball at least 3-6 inches below the surface. It helps rebuild shoulder s and chest without joint strain because you are simply fighting the ball's bouancy.

Something simple like this with a decent diet modification will be a solid start and should help ease the body into a more physical lifestyle.

-K-

[1] I had severe ankle deformity and had to rebuild myself over 9 yrs of physical therapy in a similar manner. I went from competition gymnast, 5'2" 98lbs to 5'6" 250lbs in about 18months and my legs and joints were not capable of standing or walking much less running. I logged approx. 820 days on crutches from '88 to '91. and rehab until '95.

SSAL> I hear ya there bro, I usually drink Ice Water now days. But I admit to far too many McRibs. :whistling: Those things are really good. :p

Leebo> I remember you saying something about the South Beach Diet before. I will have to check that out. Seriously check it out. :)

Thanks for the tips guys. :thumbs:

I gotta ask again,

Why are these men posting all the male pics on here. It's getting gross, and I'm sure if you ask Rod nice enough, he'll add a category for that so you sickos can keep it amost yourselves :0

Treamayne, that does sound like a very good plan, I may have to buy a pool though, I live in the sticks, we don't have an indoor pool within 75 or 80 miles of this house. I could put a 12' Round above ground in my dirt floor Garage and keep a heater out there. That is doable. :)

Thanks for the idea! :thumbs:

BDevil, the guy in the blue shirt up at the top of this thread is ME, I posted it as a joke, and now this is a serious thread about diet and exercise.

There is nothing Sick and Perverted about my posting that pic, well...nothing Perverted anyway.

Oh BTW, the other guy is also me, from the neck up :laugh:

It's still jokes PB. So that's you huh....you don't look like you'd be afraid of a big fist (of Kenny's that is).

:thumbs: :p

Well BD, you know what they say, ya are whut ya eat. So I am a Little P---- ( not to be confused with the Other Cat on CP)

:laugh: :p :D

BrownDevil said:
And Scott, why are you in here looking at this stuff :p
[snapback]157394[/snapback]​

Don't make me post another pic Robert!! ;) :p :laugh: :laugh: PB sends me a lot of those and says it's just "our secret" ??? ??? :whistling:

Well, dingleberry, if it is OUR Secret, why you tellin everyone, Gawwwwd, that is so Gay :whistling: