• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I QUIT MY JOB!

texasaggie

Need a drink...
I can't tell if I was fired, or if I quit. My boss and I started talking and he asked me what I thought about the job I was doing and I told him the truth, I hated it, and didn't think it was for me. Now I've got a month to find something, he'll pay me and help me look if I need, and I can leave for interviews or whatever I need. Sounds like a good weekend for me. I hated that job, now I'm free, with pay. :D :D :D :D :D :) :p :) :p :thumbs: :thumbs: :D :D :)

moooo. you could just make it so that he fires you.. and you then get unemployment. :D

I'd say basically you've been fired. But enjoy the month with pay and leave every day for "interviews" :p

texasaggie said:
I can't tell if I was fired, or if I quit. My boss and I started talking and he asked me what I thought about the job I was doing and I told him the truth, I hated it, and didn't think it was for me. Now I've got a month to find something, he'll pay me and help me look if I need, and I can leave for interviews or whatever I need. Sounds like a good weekend for me. I hated that job, now I'm free, with pay. :D :D :D :D :D :) :p :) :p :thumbs: :thumbs: :D :D :)
Sounds like you guys reached an amicable agreement. At least he didn't just out and out tell you that you were fired. From the sounds of it, you guys mutually agreed that you would leave. I'd even probably argue that he could be used as a reference.

I got the same thing going on, but I dont get up in the morning to go anywhere but the cumputer.........I call it unemployment :angry: .It sucks but its paying the bills for now ???

I had two great job opps fall throgh :( in the past week but gotta keep going.