• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I really love my new 5vegas humidor

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I purchased the 20 cigars plus 100+ count humidor for $35 more deal from Cigar International and I have to say the humidor is a beauty.

Extremely colorful it matches my wifes vibrant decor and looks extremely nice sitting on top of my bar.

Heres the link to the humidor without the cigars click the picture to see it close up.

and here is a link to the limited time offer deal...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDis...tem=CS-5X&cat=3

Its very well made and has that wonderful "Whoosh" sound when closing.

I ordered the Alu-brick of 65% beads from viper to replace the sponge brick and a little havana digital hygrometer/thermometer to replace the admittedly accurate analog hygrometer it came with.

If your looking for another 100+ count humidor and have been wanting to try one of the 5vegas cigars (I really recommend the 'A's) this is one hell of a deal.

Once my eldest daughter comes back from her church choir trip with my digital camera I'll take some pictures of it with my stash of thompson (lol) cigars that I am using to season it (why take a chance with the good cigars right?) ;)

I agree the Series A are pretty tasty. I thought about getting this deal but it is a wee bit to much to fit in my buget. Good smoke though!

Very nice looking humi, wouldn't mind maybe acquiring one of those myself sometime... :)

I plan to order the combo deal this week, can't wait. I really like the series A and the humidor looks to be very nice.

Hello all,

HectorTMC a fellow BOTL/CP'er and I made a road trip to Cigars International in Bethlehem on the 17th.
s1gyahoo.gif
We had a great trip, it is about two hours from us, we met a couple new BOTL in the store, shared some opinions over a couple good cigars. We then walked about 4 doors down to a very interesting place with some great food, the Bethlehem Brew Works. We smoked another stick had a few spirituals, and then headed home.

Anyway back to the humidor, at the time, my two existing humidors were a bit cramped. After deciding to grab a box of 5 VEGAS Series "A" Archetype (toro) for $65, John at the CI store mention the $35 deal, I thought what the heck. (BTW the Series "A" sticks are the only Vegas smokes that I enjoy, not a fan of any of their other sticks, I've tried.)

I am pleased with the humidor, not my first choice in style, personally, but a real value at $35.

Here are a couple images of mine, if anyone is considering the purchase, it appears to still be available.

vegas.jpg

vegas_rear.jpg

vegas_open.jpg

lol well I guess I dont have to wait to get my camera back now :p

Na... I'll be posting some pics of mine tomorrow, need to take picks of my smokes for the "Whats in your Humi noobs?" thread anyway.

Tim it looks like you almost have that sucker filled already!!! Ya should have gotten 2 of them.... :laugh:

BrewMeister said:
Hello all,

HectorTMC a fellow BOTL/CP'er and I made a road trip to Cigars International in Bethlehem on the 17th.
s1gyahoo.gif
We had a great trip, it is about two hours from us, we met a couple new BOTL in the store, shared some opinions over a couple good cigars. We then walked about 4 doors down to a very interesting place with some great food, the Bethlehem Brew Works. We smoked another stick had a few spirituals, and then headed home.

Anyway back to the humidor, at the time, my two existing humidors were a bit cramped. After deciding to grab a box of 5 VEGAS Series "A" Archetype (toro) for $65, John at the CI store mention the $35 deal, I thought what the heck. (BTW the Series "A" sticks are the only Vegas smokes that I enjoy, not a fan of any of their other sticks, I've tried.)

I am pleased with the humidor, not my first choice in style, personally, but a real value at $35.

Here are a couple images of mine, if anyone is considering the purchase, it appears to still be available.

vegas.jpg

vegas_rear.jpg

vegas_open.jpg

[snapback]242413[/snapback]​

Very nice...that and a box of their "A" line might be on my christmas list! :thumbs:

Wow that looks nice! Im kinda curious now though as to what you have in there. Got a quick list?