• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I smoked a cigar last night

jcv63

I was walking the dogs last night enjoying a CAO Brazilia - Gol! when out of nowhere it started snowing. We've had a rough winter here in the Northwest, but I thought we had seen the last of the white stuff. I tried my best to weather the elements, but I laid the cigar down and high tailed it back inside after about 30 minutes.

Anyone have recommendations for a great 15-20 minute smoke?

Thanks,
JCV

I was walking the dogs last night enjoying a CAO Brazilia - Gol! when out of nowhere it started snowing. We've had a rough winter here in the Northwest, but I thought we had seen the last of the white stuff. I tried my best to weather the elements, but I laid the cigar down and high tailed it back inside after about 30 minutes.

Thanks,
JCV

Try searching the forum...this has been discussed.

Short Story.

Thanks,
JCV

Maybe you should take up smoking cigarettes! :sign: :laugh:

You will not be able to enjoy a cigar if your idea is to smoke it as quickly as possible. Even minutos sized cigars typically take at least half an hour to smoke. Find a nice warm spot and enjoy the cigar would be my suggestion.

Thanks,
JCV

Maybe you should take up smoking cigarettes! :sign:

You will not be able to enjoy a cigar if your idea is to smoke it as quickly as possible. Even minutos size dcigars typically take at least half an hour to smoke.

I wouldn't go that far! lol

I can smoke many perla and minutos in 20 minutes...even some petit robustos.

Search is your friend jcv63. Good luck.

What's wrong with smoking a cigar in the snow?
:laugh:

I live in Toronto. I bought some boxes of Montecristo Club cigarillos because it's been way too cold to sit outside to smoke the hand rolled ones.

I guess I worded the question poorly. I don't want to rush through a cigar but enjoy it from start to finish. I've tried 5 vegas shorties but found them lacking. Hemingway short stories are great, but they last me at least 30 minutes and I save them for smoking in my man cave (my shed) during the winter. I'll try the search again.

Thanks,
JCV

I love smoking in the snow... big flakes coming down, smoke swirling... so long as it's not windy. :)

Just find some petite coronas that you like. RP Sungrowns and 601s are some of my favorite small/quick smokes. :thumbs:

I picked up a few Oliva Series G Special G maduros because, like you, I've got a little bit of a snow problem. I didn't really know what to expect from these but they were definitely a great quick smoke. They'll last you a little longer than 20 minutes, but they're worth the extra 5 or 10 minutes IMHO.