• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I STILL got it.

Now that souldog24ca has had an extra 5 days to line up his help and find a camera it is time to put up or........

We are waiting on pictures so let the games begin!

Wow, that is one nasty looking package. I feel like Wellington has ended the noble yet futile struggle of Napolean. Good fight on behalf of the Newbs, but I think the overwhelming fire superiority finally one out. It was certainly entertaining to watch.

Now that souldog24ca has had an extra 5 days to line up his help and find a camera it is time to put up or........

We are waiting on pictures so let the games begin!

What? Is this a war or is it activity hour for the preschoolers? Sheesh.

:)

WOW! Update us on the progress.

Let it sit out on the sidewalk and the constant rain should break-up the concrete in a few years without damaging the glass/cigar inside. LOL!

I'm still curious if the glass tube isn't already broken from the weight of the concrete, stress of travel or neglect by the PO. LOL still will be fun to see how well Jon does with this.

I've done this before. The tube is intact unless they ran over it a few dozen times and even then I'm not sure that would do it.

I know we're dealing with left coast time but there should have been an update or something by now.

I'm still curious if the glass tube isn't already broken from the weight of the concrete, stress of travel or neglect by the PO. LOL still will be fun to see how well Jon does with this.

Glad to know that the tube is safe in there. I was just curious if the tube could make it with all that pressure. What temp did you back the package at to harden the cement?

180 degrees for 24 hours.

Glad to know that the tube is safe in there. I was just curious if the tube could make it with all that pressure. What temp did you back the package at to harden the cement?

I hate to help out newbs, but reagent grade HCL would do the trick, I think. :whistling:

Doc.

Trying to get them to melt the plastic cap on the tube eh Doc. I think that this set of noobs isn't as into it as the last set. No pics, no updates, no comments. It looks like I've broken their will to fight.

I hate to help out newbs, but reagent grade HCL would do the trick, I think. :whistling:

Doc.

It looks like I've broken their will to fight.

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try; they're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
if we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Trail.

4/22/08 @ 1910 hours. Click the linky Ray. Now you know where we are...

I sure hope you didn't direct that towards me, as you quoted my post.

Im no FOG, IM ON YOUR SIDE!!!!

Sorry I was mistaken....you were acting like a FOG :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Trying to get them to melt the plastic cap on the tube eh Doc. I think that this set of noobs isn't as into it as the last set. No pics, no updates, no comments. It looks like I've broken their will to fight.

Doc.

I thought HCl didn't melt plastic? Maybe it's only certain plastics, but once you find the tube, just melt away the back of the tube and be careful with the HCl when you get near the cap...