• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Think I Have To Call Out Doc Wylie

Are they real or counterfeit?

• Legit...

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Phony...

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Let us '06's with low post counts know when the experts weigh in, will ya?

Those look pretty good to me. And from the previous posts, it sounds like you got a hell of a deal on them. Quit bitching and smoke them already! :laugh:

Thanks for the responses so far guys....this is why I asked before jumping to conclusions. While I'm still on the fence about the authenticity of these cigars, I will take MMM's advice and smoke one to see if they taste any different from what I can remember. I still would like a few other experts within the 'Fuente World' to chime in with their opinions.

This seems like an obvious situation of buyer's remorse. As far as I can tell there is nothing for you to complain about and Tom did a standup job of hooking you up. If you are looking for someone to call out for bad behavior maybe you should look in the mirror. The figurado shape is obviously correct and they are appropriately labeled WOAM. Everyone knows that sometimes there is variance in the factories in the DR, this is no exception.
Phil, you know I respect you as a fair & level headed guy...so I won't take offense to your comment. Sometimes the truth hurts and this is clearly a case of me over reacting. Thanks for being honest with me. I love you man.

I don't know about the authenticity of the cigars because the photos suck, but the packing job sure is amatureish.

Doc.

That's what I thought too Doc....strange how we both had the same impression, do you wear glasses too?

I agree with Phil. I just don't understand why you're complaining in the first place. Probably because the Rangers suck!

#2....The Rangers suckass performance in 2010-2011 aside....I really thought I had a valid point here...it's a shame you always have to drag them into every conversation we have. Typical Fliers fan.... :whistling:

Smoke 'em.. If you question their authenticity afterwards , send the smoked butts back and request a full refund.

Sage advice sir...thank you and I definitely will.

Gary,

I'm thinking your medication is affecting your memory, and eyesight.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with those.
You really need to talk with your physician about another med that will give you what you need, but not wreak havoc on your senses.

Damned shame when we get so old we can't distinguish something so simple.

I hear you loud & clear Danny...I already have a call into my GP. I have been a little off balance lately. Thanks for your concern bro :love:

This is the kind of situation better handled in private.

I thought the same thing! But Tom ignored all 23 of my PMs over a 12 hour period...I had to do SOMETHING to protect the rest of my CP brother & sisters from his shady sale... :0

This is the kind of situation better handled in private.
Clearly those are rare ORIGINAL RELEASE WOAMS

Come to think of it Matt...I never smoker an OR Work of Art maduro...Good point, I guess 'Search' wasn't my friend this time :(

I'm so confused.

ETA: Not that this isn't a normal state for me, but I'm extra confused right now!
I know the feeling Dog...this whole situation has me scratching my head too. :(

ETA: this also has me scratching another part of my body as well...trying to find soothe the source of the pain of this transaction ???

Those are some good looking Devil Weed, I mean WOAMS

This may be a rookie mistake on my part, but the band does say Devil Weed.
Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

You're wrong. Regardless of the band its the carefully applied lettering, using a fine point sharpie, that shows that the cigars inside the cello are indeed incredibly rare original release WOAMs!
Being new to this hobby, I should have taken that point to an FOG...thanks for the heads up Shawn :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with those bands. WOAM means Work Of Art in Marker.
Point well taken, those Fuentes are tricky folks...this is why I posted this here in the first place, to learn.

While I see the poll is four five to one in favor of them being authentic, I still can't help but think that something is a bit off. I guess smoking one should do the trick...but again I'll say, I never smoked an OR WOAM before. Is there anyone out there with that kind of experience that I can send one to?

Thanks to everyone who has posted, if you think of anything else...please add it here so I can get this resolved. ;)

Look enough of the bullshite, just send em to me and I will test them for you :laugh:

I think you might want to get Moki involved in this. I think he will be able to sort all this out once and for all.