• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thought this was funny

That's not funny at all. It borders on child abuse. :angry:

Doc.

:-/ I don't think I could ever do that to one of my kids... its way too easy to lose your kids trust as it is.

Wurm said:
:-/ I don't think I could ever do that to one of my kids... its way too easy to lose your kids trust as it is.
[snapback]289025[/snapback]​

Meanwhile, the first thing he did was run to dad. Sorry step-dad.

I don't know about it being child abuse, but it was definatily a mean thing to do.

That's one step-father I'd keep my I on.

Doc.

Yeah and step-dad (who pulled the prank on him) instead of comforting him decided to keep filming. That kid is going to have nightmares for sure.

I wonder if the mother ever saw that video.

Now as far as doing that to the wife... I'm all for it LOL

stogieman said:
I thought it was funnier than sh**........ :D :thumbs: :p
[snapback]289036[/snapback]​

Your not an Ex-Drill Sergeant now are you Charlie? :p

That is a pretty sad thing to do to a kid. It makes me want to kick that guy's ass.

Hmmmmmm...

There's not much wrong with a good scare had in good fun when you're a kid...but his reaction makes me think that one wasn't appropriate to his age and/or temperament.

Still, his reaction seemed a bit over the top.

Would never do that to my kids, butmust admit I forwarded on to a couple of friends!! lol

actually, my dad did just that to me, but this was 1 year ago. I then thought "what a demented bastard to do this to me... ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!"

So I took it to work on my laptop and had each employee come in, one at a time, to see how they'd react. I got everything from indifference to blood curdling screams.

Priceless! hahaha
Darren

Both were frigg'n sick. Tell you what . . . in a couple years both sets of parents will wake up in the middle of the night with the smell of gasoline in their nose and little "Jonny" standing at the end of the bed with a match saying . . . "Jokes are funny huh Daddy!"

I would do that kind of crap to my friends :laugh: but NEVER to my kids. They will never trust their parents agian. Just plain sick, those kids should be removed from the house.

p.s. - the chainsaw one cut out before you could see what that kid was about to say to his Dad . . . sounded like "What are you Fuc.....

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Here's another one, similar.

Parents Prank
[snapback]289044[/snapback]​
Some people shouldn't have children. You don't have to draw blood to be a child abuser. Psycological abuse is just as debilitating as taking a baseball bat to a child. How can any parent want to inflict that kind of fear on a child. I can't believe I even need to argue the point. This kind of behavior should be condemended by any reasonable human being. :angry2:

Doc.

Greetings! This was a very bad idea! Children should never be scared for any reason, as it can leave scars and have lasting effects on the child. This sort of reminds me of the news story, back in the 1960's, about the children who went into convulsions while watching an episode of Boris Karloff's "Thriller" television series. Scary stuff can often be bad enough for us grown-ups, not to mention the children. Don't scare children! Regards, knightlaird