• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thought this was funny

Less video game and more time outside....sounds good to me.

I gotta agree without reservation about the second video. There's a huge difference between a little scare and subjecting children to genuine terror.

I feel horrible for that kid, actually the kids in both videos (although the ones in the second video seemed to take it better).

I know parents like that. Some just don't know better and some are just mean.

My brother-in-law brags about how unshakeable his son is; how he even watches horror movies without crying or getting scared. But he can't figure out why his son wakes up crying from nightmares.

My sister-in-laws husband thought it would be OK to have Hellraiser on TV while my two year old daughter and his nearly two year old daughter were in the room. He figured it wouldn't be so bad if the sound was turned off.

:(

MonkeyK said:
I know parents like that. Some just don't know better and some are just mean. :(
[snapback]289220[/snapback]​

Either way, the results can be just as injurious to children. Sad.

PTownshend said:
Ladies and gentlemen, meet the next freeway sniper in the making!

Darren
[snapback]289050[/snapback]​

So true that they don't even know it until they see the live TV footage of their baby boy taking it out on some innocent human being. :angry2:

Devil Doc said:
Hillbilly Steaks said:
Here's another one, similar.

Parents Prank
[snapback]289044[/snapback]​

Some people shouldn't have children. You don't have to draw blood to be a child abuser. Psychological abuse is just as debilitating as taking a baseball bat to a child. How can any parent want to inflict that kind of fear on a child. I can't believe I even need to argue the point. This kind of behavior should be condemned by any reasonable human being. :angry2:

Doc.
[snapback]289068[/snapback]​

100% agree and I am all about doing pranks' but this was just wrong especially looking at the vividly disturbing reaction of the poor kid. This guy that kept of filming really needs a lesson not only in basic parenting, but just in compassion towards an obviously sensitive child. :(

Then again there is strong proof that many people in this world shouldn't be having kids or try parenting and boy is this a good example.

I didn't get to see the first one... says they took it down. The second one was kinda funny but mean at the same time.. Funny though lol