• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I thought this was pretty cool to share:

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Good solid case, I tracked him down, and put him behind bars. This whole thing really made me re-think my safety as a traveler. If my guy can go through three TSA checkpoints without being verified, but I get stopped for carrying a Reese's Peanut Butter cup in my carry on, then what else happens without us knowing?

Citizen Impersonates a US Marshal and Illegally Deports Female

Buffalo News / Associated Press

CBS 2 Link

Either way, it's a great career case and I'm very happy to have worked on it. I think all the interviews are with Lts. and above, which is why they get paid to keep the hounds away from us little indian braves just doing our job!

"...when he came in for questioning at the police station, wearing a fake marshal's badge and a replica of a pistol on his hip."

That's classy. Congrats on nabbing him!

Good job Brother!
I always feel safer driving through your town when I know you are on the job!

If he had only showed up at the station with a box of pink frosted doughnuts....

Good story, good work Jon. Much appreciation to those that continue to fight the good fight every day. THANKS.

Art

Sheesh. Friggen weirdo.

Nice job bud, next time I come over I owe you a beer or ten. :thumbs:

Keep up the great work Jon. I appreciate what you do for the citizens of your area everyday. It is because of people like you we feel safe at night in our homes....

Truth is stranger than fiction. This story belongs on a reality show. :rolleyes:

Good work, Jon. :thumbs:

*Edited to replace the :sign: emoticon with the :thumbs: one. Didn't proof read before submitting.

You only get 1/2 point credit for the dumb ones. LOL

Good work Jon! :)

Congrats on putting the guy away!

Jon, your story made the main page of http://www.Fark.com

"Just because you have a t-shirt that says "US Marshal" and a Fu Manchu mustache doesn't mean you can go around deporting people. Oh, and take off your fake badge and gun when you go to the police department for questioning"

Jon, your story made the main page of http://www.Fark.com

"Just because you have a t-shirt that says "US Marshal" and a Fu Manchu mustache doesn't mean you can go around deporting people. Oh, and take off your fake badge and gun when you go to the police department for questioning"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Aweaome! That's hilarious!

Thanks for sharing Bobbo!

Great job, Jon!

Did you bust out the pink fuzzy handcuffs for him? :laugh:

Does this mean you'll be gettin' a promotion to Vice.?

Doc.