• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was BOMBed!

ckeller52

"All the Twitters. I know them."
Wow, what a week on the forum. My first week will be one to remember. SleepyJim dropped a tasty BOMB on me and what a surprise. Thanks SJ, very nicely done.

And then I order some Killer Beans from Jerry and there here in two days so now I find myself enjoying a pot of pressed Kalossi Knockout and one of the tasty sticks Jim sent, man, and it’s my first week. :0

Does it get any better? :thumbs:

ckeller52 said:
Wow, what a week on the forum. My first week will be one to remember. SleepyJim dropped a tasty BOMB on me and what a surprise. Thanks SJ, very nicely done.

And then I order some Killer Beans from Jerry and there here in two days so now I find myself enjoying a pot of pressed Kalossi Knockout and one of the tasty sticks Jim sent, man, and it’s my first week. :0

Does it get any better? :thumbs:
[snapback]272135[/snapback]​

Nice!! The guys here are awsome and welcome to the board :)

The generosity I have seen makes me :blush:

It was the way I was welcomed here so I continue it..... Enjoy and welcome.

Jim
PS

It does get better, October the CP checks come and we all go spend our $100 on cigars!

What? you all dont get checks?

LOL
:)

sleepyjim said:
It was the way I was welcomed here so I continue it..... Enjoy and welcome.

Jim
PS

It does get better, October the CP checks come and we all go spend our $100 on cigars!

What? you all dont get checks?

LOL
:)
[snapback]272159[/snapback]​

Did I not teach you a lesson before, or did it just not sink in? :p

Where the hell have you been? Good to see you :cool:

Been dealing with my brother he was REAL bad and we thought he was gonna pass, but he seems to be hanging o with the new treatments so I am getting back active again, that and mom and sis are covering for me more.

Jim

Nice play, Jim. Pass it Forward!

Sorry to here about your brother, Hope everything turns out well.