• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was gifted my first Isom last night

beatnik

thanks to a great BOTL I had the pleasure to meet last night gifted me a HDM Corona Gorda MMM MMM MMM But I cant bring myself to smoke it LOL so I have my first ISOM but I haven't smoked one yet LOL Maybe he will post and remind me what year it was?

thanks to a great BOTL I had the pleasure to meet last night gifted me a HDM Corona Gorda MMM MMM MMM But I cant bring myself to smoke it LOL so I have my first ISOM but I haven't smoked one yet LOL Maybe he will post and remind me what year it was?

Cigars were meant to be smoked! Burn it, burn it! :thumbs:

mac

2fh0.jpg

I suggest that you find any reasonable celebration and fire it up to celebrate. Unless your birthday or anniversary are in the next four days and if you do not win the lottery in the next four days then I suggest lighting it up on June 14...Flag Day has long been associated with cigars and I think you could honor Old Glory with your first Cuban!

Good luck on it.

Go ahead and smoke it - they'll make more!!! :D

Damn Straight Brother.
You see Souldog torched his right away

Damn Straight Brother.
You see Souldog torched his right away

yeah but hes has isoms before and actually my birthday is july 9th and I don't think I'll be getting any more soon so I might save it for that, I should have celebrated it there with you guys I was too awe struck to even realize it. I will probably do it the first herf after my birthday.

I've heard those 'isom' cigars are not very good. Hmmm...

IMG_0014.jpg