• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I wasn't even a fan of the cartoon...

Lord of the Rings
Wolverine
Riddick
Planet of the Apes
Stargate
Aliens 2

are what I caught in it... anyone else get any others?

thundercats2.JPG

This was one of my three favorite cartoons as a child.... I was even Lion-O one year for halloween. :laugh:

This was a promotional poster I believe from 1999 when the movie was originslly slated to be filmed. Matthew McConaughey was supposed to play Lion-O and Wesley Snipes was to play Panthro. Unfortunately it was never filmed. I have heard buzz that a film is in the works, or at least plans for one.

There are has been talk of a Thundercats movie for a while, I think a date of 2010 has been set.

Thundercats HO!

I just found out all the movies used to make this... color me impressed!

Movies used: 10,000BC, Masters of the Universe, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Lord of The Rings: Return of the King, Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars, Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black, X2:X-men United, X-men:The Last Stand, Troy, Star Trek6: The undiscovered Country, Space Hunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone, Stargate, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, Garfield, Enemy Mine, Spykids, Underworld, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Galaxy Quest, John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars, Planet of the Apes, Aliens, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, Reign of Fire, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Back