• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I wish I had Room For More

gibu

Hey guys,

I have three Humis and a tupedore at the moment, but my house is kind of small and so full of the things I really will need to go to a cooler next if the need continues. Even if I did buy another humi, I really can't justify getting anything smaller then a 300 sonsidering how fast they fill up. :(

Heres a couple that sure do look perdy though. I sure wish I had a spot and use for them.

This Craftsman Bench Kingston I would kill for. If only it wasn't a 60 count. :angry: Kingston

A lot of the Craftsman are really nice. Just too small. I wish I had an office desk to put one on.

There was another really cool one I was flipping out over but can't find now. If I find it I'll edit this post.

If you guys have one you've been drooling over post a link here to share with us.

Free PG, that's good. And I haev always liked galss tops. You don't have to open 'em to make sure the humidity is right!

JC