• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'd forgotten how relaxing this is..

smokintexas

What have I gotton myself into?!
After a long break from cigar smoking (for no particular reason, life just got in the way) I've re-introduced myself with a VSG Torpedo. I had a pretty shitty day at work today, and not to sound pathetic but things haven't really been going my way lately (been keeping my chin up though!), but this smoke and beer that is accompanying it really make it all seem like its "gone away." Luckily this is a fairly long smoke but I'm not looking forward to putting it down and stepping back into "reality."

Edit: Spelling

I'm glad you got to relax a bit. I had a VSG torpedo yesterday. Was a great morning smoke. :)

Hope things are headed towards the up and up for you bud.

Kyle, sounds like you need to do that more often! I have found that sometimes even though I don't have the time readily available, that I just have to make the time. Just some time to kick back with a good smoke and do nothing but enjoy it. Can make several bad and busy days almost dissappear it seems. And sometimes a HERF just gives you a good excuse to make time.
B

Hey Kyle,

I've been busy myself............Need to try and make that time for sure.

Funny that you picked a VSG Torpedo. I did the same for my first in a long time smoke on Sunday. My torpedo was from 2000 though. :p

If I didn't have time for a cigar most nights, I would go insane. It's always a good tool for relaxing.