• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IE New Year Herf: January 15 @ 7 PM in Temecula!

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Looks like there's been a good handful of new Southern California CPers in the Inland Empire joining up lately, so Matt and I figured we'd post a get-together to put some faces to names on here. We'll be meeting at Olde Towne Cigar Lounge in Temecula, CA at 1900 hours (7 PM). There's a really nice Mexican restaurant 15 steps away with some great pricing, so COME HUNGRY!

The local shop we're meeting at has a weekly Friday get-together where they watch "manly movies" (John Wayne, Die Hard, etc.) and great smokes. Everyone is welcome to come on down and hang out for a few smokes.

Post here if you're coming!

When: Olde Towne Cigar Lounge
Where: 28636 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, CA
Time: 1900 hrs
Why: Because Matt needs new friends! :laugh:

Just a few So Cal dudes near the IE I can name off the top of my head are: wavescrashing, Shield, myself, BTB, Gavin, BArias, Putz, glenncigar, Kiltlad, StinkiMonki, and quite a few others.

Like I said, POST HERE if you can go, and maybe if we get enough people to come, Matt will wear his funny Skechers shoes! It will be a great opportunity to kick off the year and maybe we can finally get a big enough crew to wage war with the LA crew! :sign:

Edit to Add: Of course this invite is open to ANYONE willing to come, but hopefully some of the local guys will show up. We need to get a cohesive thing going on out here, and have needed to for a while.

Excellent! We'll be meeting father AND son!

Post here if you're coming

When: This Friday the 15th
Where: Olde Towne Cigar Lounge, 28636 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, CA
Time: 1900 hrs
Why: Because Matt needs new friends! :laugh:

Just a few So Cal dudes near the IE I can name off the top of my head are: wavescrashing, Shield, myself, BTB, Gavin, BArias, Putz, glenncigar, Kiltlad, StinkiMonki, and quite a few others.

We need to get a cohesive thing going on out here, and have needed to for a while.

Good call Jon. I've been wanting to do something like this(local) for a while.

I, KiltLad, will be there... With kilt on, of coarse!!!

This is great!
Looking forward to Friday.

Jon I will only wear the shoes if you promise l bring the handcuffs....

I think I should be able to make it. See ya there.

Damn! A Friday night even. I'd love to go and on any other night I'd be there but this Friday I have front row seats for my wife and I to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Talk about the Edwards herf and see if some of you can make it.

Have fun guys!

Yeah this seems like a darn-tootin good time!

(darn-tootin?) idk....

anyway...i'm looking forward to it and maybe i'll learn a thing or two ;)

I was there a little while ago picking up a few sticks. The old guy was stoked when I told him a few extra guys would be coming Friday.

Really I was trying to warn him about Jon, but I don't think it translated. Lol!

See you knuckleheads Friday.

I was there a little while ago picking up a few sticks. The old guy was stoked when I told him a few extra guys would be coming Friday.

Really I was trying to warn him about Jon, but I don't think it translated. Lol!

Hey, for some reason he likes me, and I think he's hilarious! Here's the list so far as to who is coming down:

Souldog + 1
Beyond the Band
LongDraw
KingsFan91
Stoggie13
KiltLad (Finally!) :laugh:
wavescrashing
Gavin
shield

This looks to be a good time fellas, and I'm looking forward to it! :thumbs: Any last minute newcomers?

Hey, for some reason he likes me, and I think he's hilarious! Here's the list so far as to who is coming down:

Souldog + 1
Beyond the Band
LongDraw
KingsFan91
Stoggie13
KiltLad (Finally!) :laugh:
wavescrashing
Gavin
shield

This looks to be a good time fellas, and I'm looking forward to it! :thumbs: Any last minute newcomers?

I'll be bringing a buddy with me.

Souldog + 1
Beyond the Band
LongDraw
KingsFan91
Stoggie13
KiltLad ??? (Finally!) :laugh: :sign:
wavescrashing
Gavin
shield

I think the wife's planning on gracing us with her presence as well.

KingsFan91 and I are leaving now for our hour and a half journery! :thumbs: