• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If anyone is going to Bevmo soon?

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
So my brother has been wanting to try this... http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductList.aspx?Ntt=Agwa&N=0&Ntx=mode%2bmatchall&Nty=1&D=Agwa&Ntk=All&Dx=mode%2bmatchall

I would like to get 2 of the 50mL to start with. Want to test if before committing to the 750mL bottle. I can either do a trade in yummy cigars or cash...whether its a POMO or through Paymepoo.

I can probably pick this up for you tomorrow or this weekend. I'll let you know.

Topping this in case someone can assist me with getting either a couple mini's or the big bottle.

If you don't have this done yet, let me know. I can get a bottle for you.

If you don't have this done yet, let me know. I can get a bottle for you.

Its been taken care of. But thank you. Its very interesting. :thumbs:

Sorry didn't have the chance to pm you about mailing this off Loren. Hope it arrived safely.

Buddy you call me crazy for drinking Joose and Four Loko, but you go after coca infuse booze! Hats off to you :thumbs: . Now how do I get some of this :love:

Buddy you call me crazy for drinking Joose and Four Loko, but you go after coca infuse booze! Hats off to you :thumbs: . Now how do I get some of this :love:

Its only sold in California from what I was told. Its actually not that bad. I was really surprised. But it could have been the lack of sleep in the last 60 hours or so. I've seen 2 hours of rest in that time frame. I can't take my stomach medicine for another 7 days. UGH!!! Until after this latest test to see if the infection is back or not. Yes, it is but I have to jump through the GI Department hoops. :laugh:

And Josh, it arrived nicely like my PM said. Thank you again. If you don't want the cash, I will get a surprise out to you next week sometime. Its that time again for a CFCF box purchase. :thumbs:

And Josh, it arrived nicely like my PM said. Thank you again. If you don't want the cash, I will get a surprise out to you next week sometime. Its that time again for a CFCF box purchase. :thumbs:

Pics of you drinking this crazy liquid. :whistling:

Oh and I called the local Gomers and they said they had stocked it at some point. They thought the distributor went out of business. I guess there is a new cat in town selling this now, so they're going to look into it and possibly order some. If so it should help to make this years Padron party a bit more interesting :D . I'll keep you updated.

What did this taste like? I saw it at my Bevmo and thought about purchasing this as a novelty, but then I thought better not. How did this taste and would you drink this straight or mix it?