• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If Finances weren't enough

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hey all you may say what now?
Well the doctor has advised me I got a type of Melanoma its located behind my ear on my neck., He said not to worry about it yet. What the hell is that supposta Mean?
Well guys, life certainly can be interesting sometimes.

Good Greif...

Hb.

How fast can you get a second opinion? If it were me, I would find the best dermotologist in your area, and have it checked out. It's only your life.
As a kid I had way too much sun exposure. I now get a check out from a dermatologist once a year. Preventive maintenance. Everyone should do the same. Covered by insurance. Do it.

Hb...I'm with Pepe....Two opinions are better than one! ??? Good luck!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

go ahead and get the 2nd opinion hb...can't hurt....but personal experience tells me it's not a big worry.

Yeah thats what he said I got a in office appointment to have it removed next week, I just thought it Ironic on top of all the other BS..

Yeah and on top of that I just started my weight training again so the arms and chest are sore again, LOL..
Well I guess it's just the way **** happens.

Can you say liquid nitrogen? My Dr. said he going to give me the quanity discount. :p I have to see him every 3 months and I always have a few new places to freeze. Guess it goes with being blond and working outside ??? But with having 3 positive test in the last 2 years I'm not taking any chances.

See a dermotologist, it can't hurt, and if nothing else will put your mind at ease.

Wascal

Rejoice! At least you won't die of Parkinson's Disease.

Seriously. My father has a minor melanoma as well (the kind that almost never metastasizes), and his doctor told him that the kind of people who get melanoma aren't the kind of people that get Parkinson's Disease, and vice versa. Which would you rather have, eh?