• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you could have ANY car in the world...

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Okay, pretend you're in a dream world and you could have ANY car(s) in the world, money is NO OBJECT, what would it be?

In my case (you know I love Jags), I'd want an
Jagaur XJ13 They built a few of these in 1965 and only ONE real one is still in existance today in a museum in England.
Okay here's another:
Jaguar XJ220 I think these go for around $750,000.00 and they only built 350 of them around 1994. They go 210 mph
Getting a little more into reality:
Aston Martin DB6
Aston Martin DBS

I've been watching too many old James Bond movies!! These cars are from the late 1960's and early 1970's, I think they're the nicest looking Aston Martins.
Now this one is actually realistic for me:
Jaguar 420G They only made these from 1967 to 1970 and they were the predecesor to the XJ6 that I have but they are a much larger car a BIG SEDAN!

So, post your dream car, again MONEY IS NO OBJECT!!

Oh Shuji, add that one to my list too!!

Deloreans are GREAT cars and there are still tons of 'em around form anyhwere between 9K & 15K for a darn near perfect one!! Good call :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Oh Shuji, add that one to my list too!!

Deloreans are GREAT cars and there are still tons of 'em around form anyhwere between 9K & 15K for a darn near perfect one!! Good call :thumbs:
Yeah, isn't it sad that ol' whats his name kept making all those bad decisions?

Just think what the 2004 models would be like if he'd been able to keep afloat.

a Maybach 57

Ohhhhhh those look nice, wanted one for almost a WHOLE year now. Doubt I'll even get the chance to sit in one.

Mine would be the SS CAMARO from the movie BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!

F all those cars that cost big $$$$$$$$. They are just status trophies........

For me..... It would be some kind of classic that I would do a frame off resteration with my own two hands....... That would be something to have pride in!

Other than that it would have to be a 32v Northstar Cadilac DeVille in a pearl white finish with a tweeked out ECM and transmission.

Excellent call Phil!!

You're sticking right with my idea, money is NO OBJECT 'cause those go for 400K

Great choice!!

Good point STYX, and oh yeah I LOVED that movie "Better Off Dead" I think that SS Camaro was a 1969. Oh believe me, there are tons of American cars I'd LOVE to add to my list too:

1959 Cadillac El Dorado Biaritz Convertible largest fins ever!

and that's just for starters!!

1961 Impala SS (first year, RARE)

There is a whole warehouse of Delorian frames, tranis, engines and body parts here in Columbus Ohio stored at the old Buggie Works Plant. We go down to check it out once in awhile to see if its all still there and as of 8 or 9 months ago ........it was still there. It is said to be everything that was in the plant when it closed..... including all the machines and tools to build and assemble them. Its really cool to see all that stuff when you are hanging from a third story window..... Kinda makes you feel like a sneakie kid.

LAMBORGINI COUNTACH 5000S

Been dreaming about it longer than dreaming of women

Yep Robb, I like those too!! I had a brain storm about 15 years ago of doing one of those as a kit car with a Caddy ElDorado drivetrain but kit cars aren't like the real thing :(

Ferrari's are pretty cool too.

A friend used to work in a high end auto sound emporium. Once, one of these was dropped off for stereo work and alarm system. I was stoked just for the chance to sit inside and turn the key. It roars!!!!!!!!!!

At 6'2" however, If I get in again, I'll stay for a week!

Since I had the pleasure of driving a 2004 BMW M3 SMG for the last week while a friend was out of town, my ToyONKA just doesn't seem quite as fast....

I would choose this:

intro_foto2_a.jpg

A tricked out BMW M3. Maybe a Ferrari. Porsche, if I have to... I'm not picky. :p

MilesMingusMonk said:
Since I had the pleasure of driving a 2004 BMW M3 SMG for the last week while a friend was out of town, my ToyONKA just doesn't seem quite as fast....

I would choose this:

intro_foto2_a.jpg
thats a bmw? it looks awesome!

Well here is my "no way in hell car" McLaren F1

f1.jpg

and the more realistic one 1969 Plymouth GTX

gtx1.jpg

Mine is actually pretty simple. A Dodge Viper. I would rather have that than a European car.

Someday, I will have one....

ALostTexan

I'm not big into fancy or sporty cars so if I could have any vehicle of my choice it would be something that was either very cool or something that would really pamper me and my family. Hmm..... okay... I have it....

Either the John Madden Bus (I'd imagine that would be like a rolling hotel) or the Oscar Meyer Mobile! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade