• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you could have ANY car in the world...

Take this Fast4DR:

Mopar Cuda or RoadRunner
DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!

Gunpowder said:
Take this Fast4DR:

Mopar Cuda or RoadRunner
DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!
GTX is a RR in sheeps clothing :) most non-car people have never heard of them :D

The Gibbs Aquada, baby! What do you expect from a guy who lives on an island!

wallpapera800x600.jpg

Azon said:
I nice slantback Hummer!
I used to have one of those -- fun car, if you like driving over trees and through lakes:

hummer2.jpg

True story: I was chastised by my mechanic because he "spent an hour pulling seaweed out of the engine compartment" heh. Oh well. :)

Ccat,

I can't get you an original but there is a company making reproductions of the XJ13. Have a look XJ13

As for me I'd have to pick some American iron, either a Hemi Superbird/Daytona or a '69 Firebird convertible with a Bill Mitchell 632 CI street race engine, a 9" rear and a tube frame to handle it. Tubbed out of course. About $100K for either one and you could drive either one fairly regularly and not worry about rock chips too much :)

I have to pick ONLY ONE?!!! :(

OK, 1959 Chevy Suburban Panel Truck 4x4 with a 12" lift, 48" mudders and runnin a supercharged 502 Crate mated with a 6spd stick and Quad Steer. 4wheel antilock Disk brakes and Central Tire Inflation System.

REALTREE® Camo paintjob :D

CAR HELL...I'll take my pick-up anyday! I would pick a Chevy 2500 Silverado Deisel 4x4 with leather interior and power everything.

You can take the boy out of the country but his neck will still be RED!!!!! :D

I know it's boring but I've wanted one since they first came out -

VIPER

A Mercedes...I drove one a few years ago and once you drive one, you don't ever want to go back--I love the M Classes, but the roadsters are awesome, and the new ones coming out that run a sister ohhh about $300,000 plus are to die for. No BMWs, no Jags, screw that--gimme the German stuff anyday please :p

melly

I like old Thunderbirds, not the classic 2 seaters but the next generation, '59. The're just slightly larger.

1959tbird_small.jpg

But then I'd take the porsche too.

Definitely the Ferrari F360 Modena in silver :D

Of course I would prefer the Spyder (convertable) but the regular Modena would do just fine.

Some other favs:
Mercedes SL 55
Mercedes SL 500
Hummer (H1)
GTO

I think the Plymouth Prowler is beautiful. Probably a piece of s#*t like most Chrysler products.
In the meantime my everyday ride is a 2004 350Z. Two tickets in 90 days!

without a doubt, '67 shelby gt500KR
vrrrroooooooommmmmm!!!! :D

all you car buffs ready for the Barret Jackson
auto auction on speed channel? starts this weekend
i believe.(at least they're already promoing the hell
out of it) you will most likely see at least 2 of your
faves on there! :thumbs: