• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you grok this, you're an exp(nerd,2)

Drake said:
anyone ever heard of mc hawking? funny stuff
[snapback]208319[/snapback]​

Yeah, I had a bunch of those mp3s in college.

Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to look for that stuff.

Also similar is the guy in the wheelchair in some Family Guy episodes (uses the same voice program)

Here's the lyrics from an MC Hawking song

Entropy
Trash Talk
Harm me with harmony.
Doomsday, drop a load on 'em.

Verse 1
Entropy, how can I explain it? I'll take it frame by frame it,
to have you all jumping, shouting saying it.
Let's just say that it's a measure of disorder,
in a system that is closed, like with a border.
It's sorta, like a, well a measurement of randomness,
proposed in 1850 by a German, but wait I digress.
"What the **** is entropy?", I here the people still exclaiming,
it seems I gotta start the explaining.

You ever drop an egg and on the floor you see it break?
You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.
But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true,
if you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new.

That's entropy or E-N-T-R-O to the P to the Y,
the reason why the sun will one day all burn out and die.
Order from disorder is a scientific rarity,
allow me to explain it with a little bit more clarity.
Did I say rarity? I meant impossibility,
at least in a closed system there will always be more entropy.
That's entropy and I hope that you're all down with it,
if you are here's your membership.

Chorus
You down with entropy?
Yeah, you know me! (x3)
Who's down with entropy?
Every last homey!

Verse 2
Defining entropy as disorder's not complete,
'cause disorder as a definition doesn't cover heat.
So my first definition I would now like to withdraw,
and offer one that fits thermodynamics second law.
First we need to understand that entropy is energy,
energy that can't be used to state it more specifically.
In a closed system entropy always goes up,
that's the second law, now you know what's up.

You can't win, you can't break even, you can't leave the game,
'cause entropy will take it all 'though it seems a shame.
The second law, as we now know, is quite clear to state,
that entropy must increase and not dissipate.

Creationists always try to use the second law,
to disprove evolution, but their theory has a flaw.
The second law is quite precise about where it applies,
only in a closed system must the entropy count rise.
The earth's not a closed system' it's powered by the sun,
so **** the damn creationists, Doomsday get my gun!
That, in a nutshell, is what entropy's about,
you're now down with a discount.

Chorus

Trash Talk
Hit it!
Doomsday, kick it in!

Lumberg said:
Also similar is the guy in the wheelchair in some Family Guy episodes (uses the same voice program)
ummm, that guy in the weelchair in family guy is stephen hawking http://www.hawking.org.uk/, the physics genius. probably one of the smartest men that ever lived. he's in a weelchair and talks through a computer. that's why mc hawking's voice is like that. it's a tribute/making fun of stephen hawking. you didn't know that?

Drake said:
Lumberg said:
ummm, that guy in the weelchair in family guy is stephen hawking http://www.hawking.org.uk/, the physics genius. probably one of the smartest men that ever lived. he's in a weelchair and talks through a computer. that's why mc hawking's voice is like that. it's a tribute/making fun of stephen hawking. you didn't know that?
[snapback]208427[/snapback]​

The guy in the wheelchair in the family guy wears a head band, does spins in his wheelchair, and uses colloqialisms and makes very vulgar sexual references.

So I think I'm pretty sure that guy is NOT stephen hawking.

The software used in Hawking's voice synthesizer is widely available, so it's easy to mimic, as has been done by both mc hawking and the Family Guy writers.

Yes, I know who SH is, and I know that mc hawking is "a tribute/making fun of stephen hawking." As is presumably the wheelchair character in The Family Guy.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to imply here...that I don't realize there's a REAL Stephen Hawking?

yeah, that's what i was implying. i was wondering why you'd mention that the family guy character used the same voice syth if you knew who he was. that's all.

and i know that guy is NOT SH, but it was supposed to be just like mc hawking is. ummm, just...nevermind.....

You want to check out Doctor Octagon for the geek+crackhead lyrics. The guy is an idiot, but the beats aren't bad.

rknicker said:
You want to check out Doctor Octagon for the geek+crackhead lyrics. The guy is an idiot, but the beats aren't bad.
[snapback]208554[/snapback]​
if you like dr. octogon, check out kool keith. they're the same person. a little different style, though.

Drake said:
Lumberg said:

Actually I believe Stephen Hawkings has been given the honor of the smartest man alive. :) Im not sure how you could mix the two hawkings up, but to each their own... :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Lumberg said:
Drake said:
Lumberg said:

The guy in the wheelchair in the family guy wears a head band, does spins in his wheelchair, and uses colloqialisms and makes very vulgar sexual references.

So I think I'm pretty sure that guy is NOT stephen hawking.

The software used in Hawking's voice synthesizer is widely available, so it's easy to mimic, as has been done by both mc hawking and the Family Guy writers.

Yes, I know who SH is, and I know that mc hawking is "a tribute/making fun of stephen hawking." As is presumably the wheelchair character in The Family Guy.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to imply here...that I don't realize there's a REAL Stephen Hawking?
[snapback]208439[/snapback]​

Ok I take back what I said about how someone can confuse the two. I did not read this post until after posting on the other one. Sorry I did not mean to emply anything just thought it was funny!.