• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you were going to be executed tomorrow

Lumberg

Opus Lover
What would it be? It has to exist and has to be able to be bought.

For example a pre-embargo Cuban that you know exists and can be bought no matter how outrageous the price. One of those Virginia Blues would not be fair game.

For me it would not be some Cuban Davidoff or something. Because I have never had one and I wouldn't risk it. I would smoke something I know.

I would smoke an Anejo. A 49 cos it's the biggest. Probably aged 2-5 years.

You?

Well I'm saving the Fuente Fuente Opus X "A" for my wedding night but If I were to be executed I guess I'd split it and fill it with some BC bud, get real F*&CKED up and kiss my a$$ goodbye :D

I would smoke every cigar I own! A whole 220! Hey, I was gonna die anyway!

cigah_smoka said:
I would smoke every cigar I own! A whole 220! Hey, I was gonna die anyway!

NOW your talking, CS! I hope were on death row together!!
LAR15.gif

I'd have to pick the world record cigar. Can't remember how long it actually is.

Tell 'em, 'this thing is gonna take me a month to smoke, see ya then boys' :sign:

If I was looking for time I guess a Puros Big Chief at 66x18" If I was looking for an hour of enjoyment there are a number that would satisfy. Triple D scares me with saving his Opus A for his wedding night. I think his wife should be worried too. LOL! :p

PAM 1926 #1

Only because I know this cigar. There have to be some Dunhills and Davidoffs that I know I'd love but I've never tried them so I gotta stick with what I know so far.

CUBAN PAREJO® "Galaxia" (10" x 100) by Tabacalera Perdomo

Nicaraguan Sun Grown Maduro Wrapper, Yummmmmmy

Triple_D said:
Well I'm saving the Fuente Fuente Opus X "A" for my wedding night but If I were to be executed I guess I'd split it and fill it with some BC bud, get real F*&CKED up and kiss my a$$ goodbye :D
I gotta go with Tripple D on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Split open one of my OpusX Chetue D Crystals and twist it with about a half once of Megs County's finest Northern Lights.

AVB said:
Triple D scares me with saving his Opus A for his wedding night. I think his wife should be worried too. LOL! :p
haha, No Monica Lewinsky c-gar going on here. She bought it for me (the only one she has ever bought me) and I figured I'd smoke it on a night that was special for the both of us, probably at the reception

My reason for my execution blunt- Just think of how nervous you would be standing in front of a firing squad, I wouldn't want to be sober for that, I'd rather be red eyed and giggly than pissing on myself :0

Who said anything about a firing squad?

I wonder if it would help to smoke the cigar immediately before execution, if it would settle the jitters?

Styx, you better smoke that one soon, because you know how many times I have wanted to take that one of those Crystals? Pretty much every time you have showed it off at a herf...

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Styx, you better smoke that one soon, because you know how many times I have wanted to take that one of those Crystals? Pretty much every time you have showed it off at a herf...

ALostTexan
You burn it with me BRO!!!!!!

There is not just one.................... there were five and now I'm down to four..... or maybe now I'm down to three.............. ;) Heads up big boy!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I'd probably try to opt for a cute chiquita to smoke *my* cigar before I was executed, but that's another story entirely.

I think it'd have to be a Padrón 1926 Maduro -- the longest one they make, so I could enjoy it as long as possible. Or actually, perhaps a better idea would be to smoke 4 Opus X's at the same time, so I had such an amazing buzz that I wouldn't notice the shots being fired. :/