• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you were wondering

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Where I have been or why I haven't be my usual crotchety self I went under the knife on Tuesday and have been on the Fat man's drug (Rush) for the past few days. Moments of lucidity amongst hours of not giving a shit. I've already cut the meds in half and hope to be mentally 100% by next week. Physically might take a little longer.

I hope it wasn't anything too serious Ray. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Glad you came through Surgery OK, Ray. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

I'm home myself, recovering from Cervical Spine Surgery. Hope to be 100% within 6 mos.

Glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you Ray. Best of luck with a speedy recovery!

Yeah, I had missed ya' you old goat. :laugh:

Like others, I hope it wasn't too serious and I hope you get to feeling better quickly.

G-

I hope it's a speedy recovery....you're crotchety enough without the meds! :D

Oh wait, that's Anthony!!! :laugh:

Be well.

Surgery sucks. Recovery sucks even worse. My best wishes to a speedy one for you!!! :thumbs:

Wait a minute here...you're saying you've been on hard prescription drugs and have cut your dose in half? That means you have an unused half to share! Someone's gonna get a surprise in their next bomb!

Glad you're back dude...get strong and get up. We miss you.

Trey

I hope your felling better Ray and here's to a speedy recovery. Did you finally get that operation you were in line for; "add-some-more-dick-to-me"........ :D :sign: :p

J/K brother, I hope your back to your old self soon.