• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you've been lurking.....

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Just a heads up...
As some of you may remember, I threw around the idea of starting a pass to unload some MASSIVE bulk. Truly a huge newbie stock-up opportunity.
The time is drawing closer to when I'll be starting this (maybe in a week or two). To avoid a potential loss to a completely new member, I'll be limiting it to people that are/were members from the day I initially post the pass.
What this means is, if you're lurking around, and plan on joining CP to join my pass - do it now or you won't be allowed to join.

Anyone who's "joined" date is after the date I post the pass will not be allowed.

Get it? Good! 'Cause this is gonna be a good one.
Dave ;)

Well I joined and look forward to being in a couple of passes. I have purchased quite a few boxes of mid to high price smokes in the hopes of doing a couple of passes and some trades. I look forward to your posting the start of your pass.

Korryp :)

Hey hey, welcome aboard Korry

I haven't been in a Dave pass yet, but I hear they're quiet excellent. He throws in extra baggies, sharpies and bubblewrap for all!

;)

Oh I'm just teasing you Dave, put down that soldering iron

:0

Well... Thanks for the welcome messages. I have been a cigar smoker for quite a few years but basically just started the collection and aging of said cigars. I have been known to smoke a box a week during vacation's and decided that I might as well start a collection of smokes to get some variety. Now I have over 400 and the UPS man is still stoping every day with the last of the orders. My wife :angry: is understanding but not sure for how long. Looking forward to the pass......

Korry

Korry, welcome aboard :D Sit back light up join in and have fun ;)

Oh by the way for all you newbies out there lurking in the shadows monitoring the board jump on in.......... we know you are out there :D :D
This is a great opportunity that Dave has laid out for you and it's a reverse ratio pass too boot. It's a great way to get initiated cuz my man Dave here runs one of the most efficient organized pass around :D

Learn from one the better CP passer here :D

dave,
i want in but am totally embarassed to say i have nothing really good to put in.due to finacial constraints all i have in my humi right now is some connies,and some jr alts. :( ???
i apologise if my blubbering and self pity has put a damper on your pass.
i will sit back and patiently await permission to join this pass.

have you thought abou it yet? huh? have you?
how 'bout now?

ya gotta have enough to grab one ultra premium for Dave. His stock up I'm sure will be worth it to you. Just my input.

10-4 j lew.
i'll do my best.
(hey, ah, help a newbie out and define ultra premium ??? :( )

gws3 said:
(hey, ah, help a newbie out and define ultra premium ??? :( )
:D

Let me hazard a guess. Ultra Premium might be:

*Cohiba XV
*Montecristo Excalibur
*Dunhill vintage 1989

Ultra Premium would not be:

*Acid (to Dave)
*Perdomo The Cigar

Correct me if I am wrong!

:0 :0

DaveWF said:
You're right on track there buddy! :D
The good stuff
Thanks boss! I am now feeling as if I have earned my meager rating as a member here. Don't worry, I will HOOK YOU UP in this pass, especially since I am sure you will be doing the same.

Please, count me in sir!

:)

thanks for the help!!
i will do my best to hook you up dave as i wish to be hooked to :)

hey folks, i just joined, yesterday here, and have been wanting to get in on a pass, but didn't know where to start, i have been smoking off and on for a few years, but have just recently rekindled the hobby and i was told to look here by another new member, corry, I can give references from igc if anyone wanders if i am a dead beat, but if possible i would sure be glad to come up with a couple of good smokes especially to help reduce another smokers stash :D :D ,

thanks,

Nick

sorry on the spelling KorryP, i remembered the name though, that is a major acheivment for me!!lol

Hey Nick,

Welcome to CP! Lots of great people here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us.

Rod :thumbs:

thanks rod, like i said, i have been lurking or reading, depending on time, in the igc cigar board, but everyone says this is where to get in on the passing game,

thanks again