• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you've been lurking.....

Just a small update... after an informal inventory - it's looking like I'll be giving out somewhere around ........

Drum Roll.........

THREE

HUNDRED

CIGARS

Was that too dramatic? :sign:

More updates soon to come.....

Dave ;)

I'll be posting names of all the groups of cigars that will be included soon.

Just a heads up...
Dave ;)

Just about anyone will be welcome to join.....

I don't know if everyone is aware of what this whole idea is.....

Basically, everyone gonna get a whole bunch of well-aged, but very cheap cigars (generally in the $1/stick range) They're taking up too much room for me right now. In exchange, everyone will put in a few very nice smokes for me. I'm thinking there will also be a separate low-medium boxpass as well - something to keep people interested. I'm going to limit this to first 10 that sign up (when I finally open it) so keep your eyes peeled!

Dave

Everyone still game? ;)

I am still game. My problem is I am on vacation starting next Wednesday and will not be ALLOWED (wife's rule) internet access for seven days. She thinks we need some time away form the International Information Hiway. For an ex-access programer she has a lot of rules now a days.

KorryP :lookup:

I'll see what I can do about starting it BEFORE wednesday... but I make no promises!

Dave

1200 POSTS - WOO FRIGGIN' HOO!! :p

WOW! This sounds great!

My name is Wade the Newbie and I wanted to sign in! :0 :D

Aloha Bruddah,

Wade

Hi, well its probably to late but, what the heck. I would love to get into a pass. Well i check back to see if its to late. Thanks
ed

if ya takin names Dave add mine :D

and there is no way that Wade is a "newbie" :sign:

Did I miss the start? Just got back from an extended vacation.

KorryP :)

I don't think so. There has been no new post in the Cigar Pass forum for a while (regarding a new pass).