• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ik ga op reis en ik neem mee...

Jsilverhands

Fun game you would play at boy scouts
"I am going for a trip and take with me..."

and them everybody adds to the chain of items called until someone forgets the order.

But that does pose a good question, what cigar (single) would you bring on holiday?

This is what I'm bringing to Scotland this week, the diesel cask aged is for a group smoke I'm organizing for the others.

InCollage_20230606_204807767.jpg

I'll start

"I am going for a trip and take with me perdomo champagne 🍾", because I'm to broke after the plane ticket to buy proper champagne.

Interested in your pick?

I am going for a trip and take with me perdomo champagne 🍾", because I'm to broke after the plane ticket to buy proper champagne and a Tat Drac.

Fun game you would play at boy scouts
"I am going for a trip and take with me..."

and them everybody adds to the chain of items called until someone forgets the order.

But that does pose a good question, what cigar (single) would you bring on holiday?

This is what I'm bringing to Scotland this week, the diesel cask aged is for a group smoke I'm organizing for the others.

View attachment 69129

I'll start

"I am going for a trip and take with me perdomo champagne 🍾", because I'm to broke after the plane ticket to buy proper champagne.

Interested in your pick?

I love the sticker of Kaneda on his bike!

Edit: clarification