• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Il Ceppo Pipe Grading?

I don't need an ignorant under educated web janitor to tell me

Thanks, you ignorant web janitor. Not only have you failed to add anything to the discussion about the impending rule that will ban most blends currently on the market, you have added nothing to the human race. Don't have children.
Damn homie. You’re a hot mess. You outta pack your shit and head on out

Thanks, you ignorant web janitor. Not only have you failed to add anything to the discussion about the impending rule that will ban most blends currently on the market, you have added nothing to the human race. Don't have children.

Tough guy. I hope you get laid soon.

Don't let the door hit you were the good lord split you.

Unfortunately, I will soon be divorced and living in the YMCA, as I have not worked in 2 1/2 years and I will never lower myself to working in a lesser capacity than that for which I have proven qualifications. I wish I were kidding.
I didn’t know it was possible to sum up someone’s character in two sentences. But this says about all I need to hear.