• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'll have a bluue Christmas without you bluue13

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Greg @bluue13 ,
You are one of my favorites! I love that little big state of yours, it is the easiest part of my night as I dont have many houses to stop at (not just because of all the aholes there). But you are always on the Nice list!

Let Santa know what you are wishing for this year. is there something in that free box of cigars you have been sending around that got taken and you wish had made it back to you? Any knew hobbies lately?

Other that your vice of a good beer and a pipe, what is tickling the back of your throat this quarantine?

Great brother her Santa. He has been sharing his love for Coffee Roasting with the boards also!! Treat him good.

Greg @bluue13 ,
You are one of my favorites! I love that little big state of yours, it is the easiest part of my night as I dont have many houses to stop at (not just because of all the aholes there). But you are always on the Nice list!

Let Santa know what you are wishing for this year. is there something in that free box of cigars you have been sending around that got taken and you wish had made it back to you? Any knew hobbies lately?

Other that your vice of a good beer and a pipe, what is tickling the back of your throat this quarantine?

Really trying to think of a clever answer to this one 😆 😆 😆

Santa, I'm honestly one of those guys who goes with the classic "I'll be happy with anything!" mantra, and it is the truth.

I do enjoy good quality coffee, bourbon, craft beer from anywhere, and a good medium strength cigar for my regular days, and a strong cigar for my nights I may be feeling a little bold.

I do have to say I was sad to see the FFP go, but I love anything in the DE Liga Privada line, Undercrown, Fuentes, things of that profile. As far as my finer tastes may be concerned, I'm definitely a Davidoff whore.

I've got a very precocious 6 year old who keeps me on my toes in all the best ways possible, and my wife and I will never turn down chocolate after the dust has settled and he's in bed. 😆

Hopefully those will provide some ideas for you but again, as I said, I'm not picky, I am always grateful for anything that I receive.

Thanks, Santa!

Really trying to think of a clever answer to this one 😆 😆 😆

Santa, I'm honestly one of those guys who goes with the classic "I'll be happy with anything!" mantra, and it is the truth.

I do enjoy good quality coffee, bourbon, craft beer from anywhere, and a good medium strength cigar for my regular days, and a strong cigar for my nights I may be feeling a little bold.

I do have to say I was sad to see the FFP go, but I love anything in the DE Liga Privada line, Undercrown, Fuentes, things of that profile. As far as my finer tastes may be concerned, I'm definitely a Davidoff whore.

I've got a very precocious 6 year old who keeps me on my toes in all the best ways possible, and my wife and I will never turn down chocolate after the dust has settled and he's in bed. 😆

Hopefully those will provide some ideas for you but again, as I said, I'm not picky, I am always grateful for anything that I receive.

Thanks, Santa!

He deals with kids all day, that attempt to play musical instruments. I'd say Greg deserves something special!

Greg does deserve something great. Always there for CP’ers searching for beer. Take care of him Santa 🎅

Makes me think of Porky Pig singing this song. Hope Blue has a great Christmas.

Greg, boy have I got something for you! This will hurt!!!!
I have been on a 7 day bender and need to sober up (alittle) before the big holiday soon. So I had to use my post man/he/him to deliver these packages. Thats right, you get two pieces of sh*t.
Enjoy brother, I can't wait to stare over you in spirit as you open these.

Wow, Santa! Not sure what I did to deserve two pieces of sh*t, but I'll be ready! 😆

Thank you, and a merry Christmas to you!

Soooooooooo I think I am putting the entire post office on the naughty list! Sorry this is taking so long Greg, but it will be worth the wait!

No worries at all, Santa! The USPS is absolutely buried right now.

Holy Christmas miracle! Looks like one of the packages is arriving today! Both Finally showed up on tracking since 4 days ago! But the second is in the damn state of Connecticut.
if you can, wait to open them together, if not, no big deal. Merry Christmas!