• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illinois Campus Shooting

It is how the nation is raising its children. Most people shelter their kids from everything and let the TV's and Videogames teach them everything.

To get a CCW it takes time and money, something most kids will not go for. If its not quick and easy its not for them. The ones that will spend the time to get it will be better then you think at this type of situation. I am for college students getting CCW's, it is their right too.

Wait till Obama is in office. It wont matter anyways, they will all be banned.

I went to that school. Long enough to get my B.S. degree.
I even attended class at Cole Hall, the place where it happened.

The news sure hit close to home. Too bad the media didn't report the "Gun Free Zone" part. Lame.

It is how the nation is raising its children. Most people shelter their kids from everything and let the TV's and Videogames teach them everything.

To get a CCW it takes time and money, something most kids will not go for. If its not quick and easy its not for them. The ones that will spend the time to get it will be better then you think at this type of situation. I am for college students getting CCW's, it is their right too.

Wait till Obama is in office. It wont matter anyways, they will all be banned.

<sigh>