• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Assortment at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

Just added a discounted Illusione Sampler to our website.  

You get two each of: 
*G* Gigantes
Fume d'Amour Clementes
Epernay L'Alpinste
2014 Singulare Anunnaki
Ultra No. 9
~mk~

We have the 12-pack available for $81.50 right now.

I also added a nice Quesada 12-Pack Sampler.  

This one gets you two each of:

Quesada Jalapa Prominente
Fonseca 7-9-9 Maduro
Quesada 40th Toro Press
Casa Magna Colorado Belicoso
2013 Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig
Quesada Espana Corona

The Quesada Sampler is up for $70 on our website.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Another great deal we have on the website is the Arturo Fuente Travel Humidor Special.  

You get an Opus6 travel humidor (either Black or Red) along with seven Fuente-made cigars.  That's one each of: Arturo Fuente Rosado Magnum R Super 60, Arturo Fuente Anejo #55, Casa Cuba Doble Seis, Ashton ESG 22 Pyramid, Ashton ESG 20 Churchill, Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic Maduro and Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic Sun Grown.  I have the travel humidor and seven cigars priced at $85 right now.

I want to let everyone know we have all four sizes of the new Davidoff Winston Churchill in stock.  Also received a small shipment of Davidoff Year of the Sheep.  The Year of the Sheep has been out of stock for a couple months now.  Davidoff pulled inventory from Europe so they're available in the U.S. again.

Sounds like Davidoff has some big plans for 2015.  It looks like they'll be releasing two limited edition AVO's this year; one in March and another in October.  There will be a new AVO Nicaraguan line in July.  In April we'll see the new Davidoff Masters Edition.  Then in November they will come out with the Davidoff Year of the Monkey as well as a new limited edition Davidoff.  One that has me intrigued is a new line for Davidoff that should be coming out in August.  All I know is they're referring to it as the "Davidoff Black".  They already have a Davidoff Maduro line so I'm not sure what the Davidoff Black will be.  

JackSchwartz said:
I want to let everyone know we have all four sizes of the new Davidoff Winston Churchill in stock.  Also received a small shipment of Davidoff Year of the Sheep.  The Year of the Sheep has been out of stock for a couple months now.  Davidoff pulled inventory from Europe so they're available in the U.S. again.

Sounds like Davidoff has some big plans for 2015.  It looks like they'll be releasing two limited edition AVO's this year; one in March and another in October.  There will be a new AVO Nicaraguan line in July.  In April we'll see the new Davidoff Masters Edition.  Then in November they will come out with the Davidoff Year of the Monkey as well as a new limited edition Davidoff.  One that has me intrigued is a new line for Davidoff that should be coming out in August.  All I know is they're referring to it as the "Davidoff Black".  They already have a Davidoff Maduro line so I'm not sure what the Davidoff Black will be.  

I wonder it it will be the 'house' blend? Hmmm. 

They're using a San Andres Negro binder on their new Davidoff Winston Churchill line.  I wonder if they'll use the same leaf as a wrapper on the new Davidoff line.