• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione Coffee and Lanceros

MindRiot

w00t my latest coffee project is finally finished and should be ready to ship Friday. Introducting Illusione Coffee, we have hand selected 3 different Single Origin and Fair Trade beans to pair with Illusione Cigars. We have a Mild, Medium and Full body coffee that compliments the different sizes of Illusione Cigars.

For more info or to place a order go here Illusione Coffee

Also we are taking pre-orders on the new Holy Lance Illusione Lancero Cigars. All pre-orders will be shipped when we get the cigars. We do not know how many boxes we will get on the first shipment so no singles will be available until I know for sure we can fill the box pre-orders. No cards will be charged until the orders are shipped, also all orders will be shipped in the order they were placed. We hope to get the cigars by the end of next week!!

Illusione Lanceros

Thanks
Kevin
Silo Cigars

In case we don't get enough I would suggest placing the order online so we can put you in the que for shipping.

There's definitely enough interest for at least 1 box. So who's gonna step up? :whistling:

There's 25 in the box. Either the most senior member or the most willing guy can do it.

In for box split of Lanceros:
Tapewormboy
wes888
mrjinglesusa
Seavita (please confirm....couldn't tell if you were in for the box split or a while box)

There's definitely enough interest for at least 1 box. So who's gonna step up? :whistling:

I'll do one, I'd like to keep 10 (EDIT - make that 5 for me, I just sold samplers trying to make room and here I am thinking I have room for 10). From what I have read so far I see:
Tapewormboy 5
wess888 5
mrjinglesusa 5

If yes, please PM me and we can get it started.

I'll do one, I'd like to keep 10. From what I have read so far I see:
Tapewormboy 5
wess888 5
mrjinglesusa 5

Check with Seavita too....I couldn't tell from his post if he was interested in a split or a whole box.

I'll do one, I'd like to keep 10. From what I have read so far I see:
Tapewormboy 5
wess888 5
mrjinglesusa 5

Check with Seavita too....I couldn't tell from his post if he was interested in a split or a whole box.

Seavita, sorry about that. I missed your post, wasn't trying to leave you out.... Anyone interested, let me know.

Rigo

Hey Kevin,

It seems I am on a lancero run lately ....sign me up for a Box of the Holy Lances please.

I'll do one, I'd like to keep 10 (EDIT - make that 5 for me, I just sold samplers trying to make room and here I am thinking I have room for 10). From what I have read so far I see:
Tapewormboy 5
wess888 5
mrjinglesusa 5

PM sent. :thumbs:

Tapewormboy 5
wess888 5
mrjinglesusa 5

PM sent. :thumbs:

wess888 - 5
Tapewormboy -5
Rigo - 5
mrjinglesusa 5

Thanks for the response guys, I have a list and I am not checking it twice lol j/k. Smoking a 68 right now and drinking the Sumatra coffee and man I have a buzz. wooooooo, I just hope I get enough lanceros in this shipment to fill orders. If not I will ship my personal stash :)

Back