• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione eccj 15th

blazedup

Saw this today..

To commemorate the fifthteenth anniversary of European Cigar Cult Journal, the publication has commissioned Illusione for a special cigar to mark the occasion.

The e c c j 15th is a classic 5 5/8 x 46 vitola. The special blend is accentuated by a Corojo cover leaf of the Rosado Claro shade. Careful selection has been made with regards to the wrapper to bring clarity to the complex 6 blend, puro Nicaraguan cigar tempered for the European palate. There are 15 cigars per box and a run of only 300 boxes have been made for world-wide attention.

Made at the Raices Cubanas factory in Honduras from 100% Nicaraguan tobacco.

Full flavor / Medium strength

- eccj 15th - (5 5/8" x 46) - corona gorda - European Cigar Cult Journal commerative blend and wrapper

A friend of mine tried one recently and said it was awesome. He compared it in flavor to Pete's Black label. Looks like they sold out pretty quick.

Too bad they're being sold where they're being sold, or I would grab a box...

?

I guessed I missed something. Could you explain a little?

?

I guessed I missed something. Could you explain a little?

x2 I have never had an issue with the vendor and would love to know of any concerns. ???

See here.

Some members have made a choice to not purchase from this vendor for the reasons in that thread.

Thanks for the link. I was tempted to pull the trigger until I read it. What a scumbag!

Thanks for the linky. I joined CP after all of this happened, but I'm glad I'm aware of it now. I won't do business with people who do business like that.

Sometimes you just have to pass on good cigars for the better of our community. Thanks for the heads up on this one. If anyone finds these at a vendor more friendly to our site and the vendors on it feel free to clue me in :)